Apr 8, 2018
Is there any changelog available for v0.89?
I didn't post on purpose since developer hasn't completed it yet but anyways here's the dev's words:
"Too tired to write a huge list of patch notes so I will just focus on the key things and tomorrow I will edit this post with more info:

New office route starts during Melvin's route. (No scenes yet).
New Kinky Kittens route starts during Sato's route.
There is a new Melvin scene that depends on your decision during the split.
There is one new Jack scene and one new Arthur scenes along with a masturbation scene during the family route. Jack's scene has two sets for a total of 4 new scenes in the family route.
Ayame's dream sequence happens automatically at night when your morality gets below a certain level.
The new Jasmine cameo can be seen in the city exit below a certain morality threshold at night.
One new Clarke route scene which should explain more or less where the route is going.
One new hospital scene.

New save script. If we're not mistaken all the saving problems should be gone but just to be sure!

1) Run the game as administrator
2) Save often, save in multiple slots
3) Try not to save over an old save. Use a slot you reserve to test if the save system is not broken and save over that first, if it works, then use the slot you meant to use.

Please do this just for this patch. Like I said, we found a nasty bug but it only happened in my computer so far. We're getting pretty desperate about this script so if this fails we'll probably be forced to use the default RPG Maker VX ACE save system.

With the patch there are saves before each one of the above occasions. If you plan to do it on your own just delete all the content inside the /diary folder in the game directory.

A bigger explanation will be given as soon as I wake up along with the edit of the offical walkthrough."

M B 1776

Sep 23, 2017
Unable to find VL Gothic Font?

Anyone else? Used the GDrive version posted above. Ran as administrator as well.

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
Somehow I'm Stuck with the family route. It change's to Ayame to Jack and you can't move... Anyway one experience this?

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Unable to find VL Gothic Font?

Anyone else? Used the GDrive version posted above. Ran as administrator as well.
I scanned my Hentai folder for that font, and got three different sized results, see if either work. Don't mind the folders, my OS was replacing them when copying so I made a folder for each since there was no fast rename option.

Edit - tagged wrong post

Reactions: M B 1776
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes