Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I understand correctly, he was working for this patch for day and night and thats why it got delayed.

It Is hard to stay angry for a delay with this kind of content and hard work he is putting through to get this released, but thats just me. :)

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Art seems really nice from the included pictures, but then there's the NTR... so will have to pass on this one because yeah no lol >.<

M B 1776

Sep 23, 2017
I scanned my Hentai folder for that font, and got three different sized results, see if either work. Don't mind the folders, my OS was replacing them when copying so I made a folder for each since there was no fast rename option.

Edit - tagged wrong post
Much appreciated. This fixed it for me.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Tan doesn't work for the carcia route
You can't get tanned in the garcias route except for a small part where its mandatory and automatic.

Lol from 5k to 4k then to 3k+ per month. Just shows that more and more people are fed up with their lies.
Or just shows a point in time not too far ago where Patreon banned a lot of adult content creators for weeks and the very next month changed the company who processed their credit cards making a lot of people unable to support creators on Patreon, which hit almost every creator out there and some even had to cease creating content, but I like the retarded explanation more.

Also I find it hilarious how you count 3955 as 3k+ just to make it seem worst than it is. Almost sounds like the guy who uses 1k+ to cover all the hentai games out there.

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
i wish melvin route doesn't force you to ganbang event. i hope they add branch route, if they are going for that
Not a fan of gangbang fetish

projuker

Aug 25, 2018
Which version of rpg maker do I need because I am getting errors saying we are unable to find vl gothic font.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
Full save anyone? Or way to unlock all scenes? Didn't work for me in secret room its unlocking only olde one scenes.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
i wish melvin route doesn't force you to ganbang event. i hope they add branch route, if they are going for that
Not a fan of gangbang fetish
You literally have a decision 10 seconds earlier that doesn't force you on the gangbang. What in the actual fuck are you talking about? x'D

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
torrent -

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes