Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how to release the scenes in which Melvin abuses and then fucks Ayame at the register?

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone else get this bug where once you can start to free roam saving just ends up not working anymore? Or is that just me?

OBHollo

Oct 29, 2018
I don't understand how anyone can defend this bout of laziness. This is objectively not a reference. They copied the whole CG set. The lingerie isn't even different, which is what someone used to defend the other CG ripoff earlier.
upload_2018-11-5_9-7-8.png

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
Do we know if the next update will have some more Melvin scenes that aren't gang bangs?

IIRC, it's because that's part of their "world building". The swapped out USA for Heaven City or something similar.
I'm sure that makes it much easier to add fake countries or islands for the other games. Nippon's characters don't look or have Japanese names to begin with.

I just got a new windows I want to save Can you help me?
There's a couple of route saves in the three DL links someone already posted, if that's what you're asking.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
From what I understand in the step-by-step, we can not do all the routes ... we have to make choices, is that it?

NBV

Jun 26, 2017
From what I understand in the step-by-step, we can not do all the routes ... we have to make choices, is that it?
Yes, you will get locked out of other routes at a certain point. I'm not sure if that's changed. I stopped redoing things and now use the saves posted here.

Reactions: Ruodger

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
The only question I have right now is why make a split in the Melvin route when one choice doesn't even have a scene.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In this version, we still can not work for Armand? After getting the uniform, I can not enter the building anymore ...

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Guess old saves don't work well with the new version? I always keep back ups for RPG games like this and my save file with Melvin/Convenience/Hospital route won't let me continue Melvin's story. Whenever I go to the restaurant there's no one behind the counter and when trying to leave she just says she has work to do so I get stuck.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think they changed some things on the map, stuff like that generally tends to screw with saves. I do think they changed something to the save system to prevent it from happening again though, so after this version saves should be safe?

Biggest problem I've found is that the debug room doesn't unlock all CGs. There are still some I can't access.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes