Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe they should not talk about the relase time before the game is ready and waiting?

funguy110

Jun 4, 2017
Im keen to try the game out and was wondering if i should wait cause ive been waiting for new update but he still hasnt, should i still wait or just play what there is already?

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Im keen to try the game out and was wondering if i should wait cause ive been waiting for new update but he still hasnt, should i still wait or just play what there is already?
They usually add enough content per update that I'd say you should wait.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
My opinion is that you should play the existing one, because the game is very good ... when you leave the update, play again, it's worth it, or just copy your save to the new game ... anyway, I hope Have fun as I had fun.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Could be people stop paying due to lack of updates on a route they like. Melvin seems popular.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Could be people stop paying due to lack of updates on a route they like. Melvin seems popular.
Have a look at graphtreon, it shows that it happens at the beginning of every month, normally about 50 pledgers but soon return. Not so much in the last few months though.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I think there was a lot of patreons who signed up, and then cancelled their sub. So it looks like they had 5000$ each month, but as soon as the month ended. It went down to like 4200$.(because of fake pledges)
Now they have changed their payment system to "pay upfront" so you cannot really do this anymore.
Which mean they have always only had around 4000$ available.

And now due to some patreons having credit card issues its even lover to my understanding.
Better to check next month how it looks if you are that interested i guess.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Have a look at graphtreon, it shows that it happens at the beginning of every month, normally about 50 pledgers but soon return. Not so much in the last few months though.
I'd just blame it on lack of focus on content people pay for.

iris.png

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
They have put a post on patreon saying that the update will be coming out today no matter what.

I cannot see the rest of the post but that is what the post is titled as.

Soon fingers crossed!

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
The girlfriend party was really hardcore... :kisskiss::OhMyGoodness:but let's wait a little :eazyHype: fingers crossed :eazyHype: :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes