maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Well i am new and i believe that as someone who is looking for freebies i should just shut up, but i feel that if in patreon he stated that the release will be on 31st, it should be on 31st unless he gives a update on what happen. I mean, if promises are not kept, i am not sure why he charge $10 for the game

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Well i am new and i believe that as someone who is looking for freebies i should just shut up, but i feel that if in patreon he stated that the release will be on 31st, it should be on 31st unless he gives a update on what happen. I mean, if promises are not kept, i am not sure why he charge $10 for the game
updates are given on the discord area for patreon's why most of us arn't bummed

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
They will never be on time with their release dates, the patches are good and the art is top notch but they really need to fix their bad habit of not releasing anything on the stipulated release date.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
They will never be on time with their release dates, the patches are good and the art is top notch but they really need to fix their bad habit of not releasing anything on the stipulated release date.
that's why they'r now taking 4k money instead 5k :)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke
"Let's play it safe and say 5 hours"
So yeah later tonight, so just go to bed, and tomorrow morning it should be out.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does the save file come with the new patch or we have to wait? Old save usually doesn't work and it take hours to reach the new content, it's a little bit frustrating.

Also, they never made in time you'll get used to it:pokerFace:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes