Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
at the main picture what route with that 3 school girl?
They're part of "Phase 2" on their games, which focuses on an undercover investigation involving a college prostitution ring IIRC, while the girl in the glasses is part of "Phase 3", which involves occult stuffs.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Came back here to check the status on the new update and then heard the news about the devs mom passing. This is very heartbreaking, i'm sorry for your loss. I wish you and your loved ones the best to get through this horrible time. Take care, i really love this project(your work) and would love to see more in the future, but your family and well-being comes first.

Reactions: Riel_555213

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Came back here to check the status on the new update and then heard the news about the devs mom passing. This is very heartbreaking, i'm sorry for your loss. I wish you and your loved ones the best to get through this horrible time. Take care, i really love this project(your work) and would love to see more in the future, but your family and well-being comes first.
The dev will continue working on the game very soon, don't worry. He's just taking a very understandable break.

Honestly I'd take a bigger break because (and I speak for myself here) I wouldn't be in a good place or able to be creative considering the circumstances. Everyone else is telling him to do the same, people have been surprisingly supportive but given what he has said I expect the patch to come out late this week.

Reactions: M-2315

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
The dev will continue working on the game very soon, don't worry. He's just taking a very understandable break.

Honestly I'd take a bigger break because (and I speak for myself here) I wouldn't be in a good place or able to be creative considering the circumstances. Everyone else is telling him to do the same, people have been surprisingly supportive but given what he has said I expect the patch to come out late this week.
I think i would do the same as you. I would be devasted. Maybe he wants to work on his project because it helps him moving forward, in any case he has all my respect. Thank you for sharing his speech, it's really heartbreaking, but also inspiring.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,

Finally feeling pretty energetic and capable of working (which let me tell you, it's a lot different from looking at the screen for hours, I've learned). Yesterday I already did some work and today I feel it's going to be one productive day.

I can't thank you guys enough for the strength, the patience, the kind words and love that was given to me this last 7 days since my mom went to the hospital in urgency until now. I knew we had created a strong community, but we're so much more than that. You guys are amazing human beings and I honestly can't thank you enough.

Already gave the CG team the requests for the 0.92 scenes so previews will also be coming out shortly after the patch. As for the patch 0.91 just to be safe and work at a moderate speed without pushing myself too much initially, I'd say Monday or Tuesday should be out.

From now on we'll also try and releases patches faster because:

• I have more time, for obvious reasons.
• There's not many more maps to do.
• There's only one more costume to be added to the game.

Meaning I'll have more time to just write story and the CG team will have more time to just draw CG's so we'll try to speed up the patch releases to month and a half or less.

Again, I can't thank you enough, I just can't... there's no words to describe my appreciation for you guys. Y'all the best!

~ Starke

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
:cry:

Fucking onion cutting ninjas. It's great to see an online community together instead of trolling and talking shit for no reason. I was very surprised at this community as well for respecting the developer through this whole situation, being a public forum and all I expected the occasional troll saying something unscrupulous but no, everyone was respectful and supportive.

Faith in humanity restored.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
:cry:

Fucking onion cutting ninjas. It's great to see an online community together instead of trolling and talking shit for no reason. I was very surprised at this community as well for respecting the developer through this whole situation, being a public forum and all I expected the occasional troll saying something unscrupulous but no, everyone was respectful and supportive.

Faith in humanity restored.
That's exactly what i thought. I don't know if it's just heaven studio's community or this whole forum, but usually there are way more toxic reactions for delays or bad news. I'm really glad to see this kind of situation :)

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes