TheNTRDude

Jan 10, 2018
:cry:

Fucking onion cutting ninjas. It's great to see an online community together instead of trolling and talking shit for no reason. I was very surprised at this community as well for respecting the developer through this whole situation, being a public forum and all I expected the occasional troll saying something unscrupulous but no, everyone was respectful and supportive.

Faith in humanity restored.
We sure maybe what they called perverts, but we ain't no monsters.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
That's exactly what i thought. I don't know if it's just heaven studio's community or this whole forum, but usually there are way more toxic reactions for delays or bad news. I'm really glad to see this kind of situation :)
They have been around for a long time, a lot before I was following the scene so I assume that during that time you will filter out a lot of the toxicity and keep what matters.

Reactions: M-2315

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I am starting to like this guy (dev). I used to support them but i dropped my pledge because of too many delays and very slow progress but i might re-pledge them again. He is doing best as he can.

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Take your time dev, your health, mental and family is more important than any of us, god speed.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Another quick question, please: Is there any voice acting in this game? Because even if I turn it ON I still don't have any voice :(

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm more curious to see the quality of the writing. Developer must be in a really shitty place mentally, so I wonder if that will translate into the game or not. We'll see soon.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I'm more curious to see the quality of the writing. Developer must be in a really shitty place mentally, so I wonder if that will translate into the game or not. We'll see soon.
Generally if you are working on something and keeping your mind pre-occupied it should be okay, I have been where Stark has and lost someone close to me, but I had to keep my mind busy otherwise I would keep falling apart.

I am interested to see if the patch will be released this evening (UK time) but I don't blame them if they had to delay it a little bit longer.

Reactions: M-2315

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
It won’t come out today, he said on Discord that he’ll deliver this week instead.
To be fair, after they missed Monday/Tuesday as a ballpark without any notice, this is to be expected. Considering most devs in this situation would take a hiatus to grieve, understandably, this delay is marginal.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes