niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Could be today. Could be tomorrow. Could be this weekend. Could be next week. This developer is known for delays.
But no matter when it releases I can promise you one thing. The update is gonna be BOMB!!! :D

Reactions: tayden23

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
This game is made in RPG Maker VX Ace. It's a game engine made with Windows in mind. There is also RPG Maker MV, which makes games compatible with HTML, which "could" be played on android if done correctly, but I don't know if it's something a player could do or if the developer has to do it.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Android doubt it. At most you can use an "emulator" and play it in a Mac.

Maybe they port the game after 1.0.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
That's unlikely. Porting games isn't easy, because depending on what you are porting to, and the method you use, you might as well rebuild the game from the ground up because some things (like in game variables and functions) just don't work the same way. Add that to the fact that they'll be working on the next game ( 2 of 5 iirc).

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yea I don't see them porting this game. You might see the next game made in MV though which I think would open up a possible mobile version.

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
I usually don't like to ask much but since I'm not a patron I don't know much.

Has any new spoiler pic released since the last one in february?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I usually don't like to ask much but since I'm not a patron I don't know much.

Has any new spoiler pic released since the last one in february?
All spoiled images should be posted here, some pages back. Are there any news about the release? Last time they said it should be out last week..

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes