• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tommy Grandy

Oct 28, 2018
...Guys...Let's support starke and his co-operator.....let's all join in this patreon page....let's support...the team...Guys!

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, that car makes this game way more playable imo. Walking around and flailing through bus stops trying to get where you want to go was very annoying.

Sad to hear about Starke's mom. He has always struck me as a bit of a prick but nobody deserves to lose their mom. That blows.

TheNTRDude

Jan 10, 2018
Is anyone encounter these bug at the new version:
-If you enter Melvin's bar, then get out after you are inside, the screen turns black.
-If you unlock all CGs with the debug room then view the new prostitution and bdsm scene, the screen turns black.

Btw if anyone have a FALLEN mode enabled (where she can do it with people and hobos) save pls post it out, I tried but still couldn't reach that point.

Reactions: JoJoPool

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is anyone encounter these bug at the new version:
-If you enter Melvin's bar, then get out after you are inside, the screen turns black.
-If you unlock all CGs with the debug room then view the new prostitution and bdsm scene, the screen turns black.

Btw if anyone have a FALLEN mode enabled (where she can do it with people and hobos) save pls post it out, I tried but still couldn't reach that point.
Yea I got a few black screens while playing. As far as the Fallen mode I got it by using one the convenience store saves and screwing the guy Sato leaves her with in his apartment. It seems to put you on the route where Sato considers her a whore rather than falling for her.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
-In the second gym scene with yoga instructor the music is wrong: instead of scene's music there's the reminiscence room's music.
-Melvin's loyal path new scene: it plays the previous scene, instad of the new one.
-Melvin's mistress path new scene: it plays correctly, but the artwork during scene selection is related to the previous scene.

Hope it helps :)

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes