TheNTRDude

Jan 10, 2018
where do i use that room code?
Press enter at the clock to enter gallery. Then go down until you reach a laser barrier, press enter. A message will pop up ask for the code for debug room (go to page 1 of this thread to see the code)

Can I get a full save?
You don't need full save because this game have a debug room where you can unlock all CGs.
On second thought, you should ask for a save file where Fallen Mode enabled.

Mar 18, 2019
New game and whenever I try to go to work for the first time with melvin I have to pass through park and it plays a scene with Sato and Ayame in wig and glasses, bugs out then closes...

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
I dumb, can anyone tell me what am I supposed to do witch the switches in the Officer Chloe-minigame? I assume it has something to do with the lasers you see blocking a big metal door, but do I just have to find the correct order? I've been messing with them for a while, but can't seem to figure it out...

EDIT: I found the answer from this forum, sorry. Just had to google it XD

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018

Home Clock on the woll 1 floor

I dumb, can anyone tell me what am I supposed to do witch the switches in the Officer Chloe-minigame? I assume it has something to do with the lasers you see blocking a big metal door, but do I just have to find the correct order? I've been messing with them for a while, but can't seem to figure it out...

EDIT: I found the answer from this forum, sorry. Just had to google it XD
only left + right center - no

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Just curious - are routes mutually exclusive in this game or can you realistically complete multiple routes in a single playthrough?

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
I get an error everytime I try to launch saying rpgvxace RTP is required for launch. Anyone have this problem and know the fix?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes