• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
To be fair, after they missed Monday/Tuesday as a ballpark without any notice, this is to be expected. Considering most devs in this situation would take a hiatus to grieve, understandably, this delay is marginal.
Not to mention all the stuff you have to take care of. The dev was complaining that changing ownership of a lot of stuff from his mom to his father's name was being a bureaucracy nightmare. I was "lucky" that when my parents died I was a teen so my older brothers took care of that but the stress they were being put through was phisically visible. My brother grayed out in 6 months.

EDIT: Just shared on Discord. Apparently to those who have issues with Patreon and their policies or payment mechanics, this is now an alternative:

Reactions: M-2315

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Since everyone is not on Discord.

First of all, we are now live on SubscribeStar as an alternative to Patreon for those who like alternatives, so, yay!

Second and most importantly, as expected I wasn't able to to release the patch yesterday, but we definitely want to finish it this week. I wish I could get a small break but after this I'll have to start working immediately on the next patch if I want to do that one at a moderate pace as well.

I've been denied of many working hours by taking care of business regarding the passing of my mother and going through hoops to transfer ownership from things (including bills!) to my father. I can't imagine how hard it would be if there were any sort of insurances or the sorts involved. Hopefuly things will start slowing down soon.

As always, I can't thank you guys enough for the comprehension and the support. Patch will be out very very soon.

Kind regards,

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Would this be the first sex game with Voice acting? (apart from games with big studios?)
There have been a few, but not many have any tangible good voice acting, and most hgames with voice acting are very vanilla games like Visual Novels and stuff.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes