May 30, 2017
Probably not. IF there is one, someone will definitely update everyone here. In the meantime, it is best to wait and not continue asking for an update everyday lol
lol you may have mistaken me.I did not ask for game but information about the delay because there was a post about it delayed again.
Of course IF they have the game they will post here.

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks a million for your sharing! The Saviour! OMG!!! It is really Fleeting Iris v0.94.7z! Fuuuuuck!!! I am copying it to my U-disk and moving to MBP to enjoy it... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah the new gallery is bugged, I bet it'll be fixed with the rest of the scenes later this week (hopefully).

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
There's a few new scenes so far with Part 1:
- Alexandria with Arthur and Ayame two scenes, one of which is a two parter.
- Anthony(?) and Ayame, one scene outside that doesn't finish back to the gallery and hangs the game.
- Voyeur scene but an alternate version, scene is a copy of the original cgs with new text.
- I.. think that's it. Melvin scenes aren't there yet.

So, the gallery doesn't require a password to change aspects anymore, the desk lady is a black shadow at the bottom left of the gallery map, the access point is still the clock in the family house. The gallery is heavily reorganized, I prefer the previous version for simplicity but this is much better looking at least. And yeah, tons of error messages being generated, doesn't stop scenes from playing but still needs to be debugged a lot.

Definitely ok for a half-effort, I expect Part 2 will feel a lot more like this release should have been.

nhat4242

Mar 17, 2018
The new CG room is a little dark, and some Graphics is missing. Hopefulling they will fix bug soon and make the CQ room a little lighter

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes