May 30, 2017
Yeah sorry but it seems the delay will be somewhat much bigger.
Starke says he wants to split this patch up in two, since there are so many bugs, and he is working on it alone.
He sadly have sent Issac on vacation so he is not there to help.
I would now expect Monday(mentioned by Starke himself) for the first half of the patch.... and then an extra patch 7/10 days down the road for the rest of the Melvin scenes(4).
wow that is terrible.
I will go to bed and start crying

pglcc75

Sep 14, 2017
The game has been updated for a long time, from last year to now. But the lack of free SEX trading, I hope this can be improved. New events or degrees of freedom can be added in the next version

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure what's going on really.

The patch was supposedly uploaded almost 24 hours ago but we haven't heard anything of note since then - Discord has been silent. Either something happened to Starke before he could publish (god forbid) or they decided to pull the upload and put more work into it before release.

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
The developers of this game are some of the best on this website with constant updates that have actual content.

I do think the way they set dates and miss them each time is silly. It's just reality that they suck at setting expectations and predicting releases. They do the updates in a timely manner though so I'm fine with it eitherway(even with the delays) but what many in this topic are doing is not bashing the developers, just disappointed by their lack of ability to meet a real deadline. It's not positive thinking to overestimate one's production and expect no issues, it's just naive.

Being able to set expectations well would help encourage people to support the game even more and keep the morale high for current patreons, it's not just to avoid whiny comments in this topic.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Not sure what's going on really.

The patch was supposedly uploaded almost 24 hours ago but we haven't heard anything of note since then - Discord has been silent. Either something happened to Starke before he could publish (god forbid) or they decided to pull the upload and put more work into it before release.
You know, I once had a colleague who would always answer my boss whenever he asked if the works were done with “yes I finished it and I will send it to you tonight.” Then the next morning when boss asked for it he’d say he find a few problem that needed to be dealt with so maybe the next day. Then the next day he’d say the issues were bigger than he anticipated so probably the week after.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You know, I once had a colleague who would always answer my boss whenever he asked if the works were done with “yes I finished it and I will send it to you tonight.” Then the next morning when boss asked for it he’d say he find a few problem that needed to be dealt with so maybe the next day. Then the next day he’d say the issues were bigger than he anticipated so probably the week after.
and then he got fired

• Haha
Reactions: nhat4242 and AlisaB

polkatulk1

Aug 9, 2017
He should just wait and release full. He still updates every 1-2 moths with more scenes than KoD did in 6 months. Its one of the most updated western games.

Reactions: JasDoc
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes