SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
If people don't support them at least here and then with 10$ they wouldn't support them with 5$ either. They probably know how many unique supporters they had in last months. My guess is that at 5$ they would need over 1k supporters to have same amount pledged as now so it wouldn't really work.

Plenty of other projects charge 10$/month, some have 5$ tier for a censored version lol. Its a manner of whatever they give enough content to charge that much.

Now this got me thinking about the retail price in relation to how much content there is. It has like twice the content of a pretty beefy h-game, not to mention those that release with just couple scenes (and still sell!). But people won't really pay more then for regular h-game :/. Two smaller games would let them monetize better....
Maybe having a patch every month ( for half the actual 2-month content) for 5$ would do a little better, but these are just thoughts. Don't really know how much other hentai games cost, but i think this one could easily go for 20-25$ at least

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
All I know is, these guys are doing 12-16 scenes per month while there are milkers like Geeseki who earn the same or Redamz/DarkCookie doing 1-4 scenes per half a year+ This is why I loath all people who support these...It's not just alansya chronicles, there are other devs working hard but not receiving much attention taffy tales, charao girl, meh list is very long, keep pouring money where you shouldn't and whenever something unfair happens to yourself complain how world is unfair. Karma.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Maybe having a patch every month ( for half the actual 2-month content) for 5$ would do a little better, but these are just thoughts. Don't really know how much other hentai games cost, but i think this one could easily go for 20-25$ at least
They used to do that way back. There was a voting and they decided to do the patches more spaced out with more content.

Aug 28, 2018
Maybe having a patch every month ( for half the actual 2-month content) for 5$ would do a little better
I doubt that. Looking at stuff like Summertime Saga the frequency of releases dosent seem to be that important for success.
I think its mostly the fetish. Eroge itself are a pretty small niche in the west, NTR games are a niche in a niche. That massively limits the amount of possible supporters.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I think its mostly the fetish. Eroge itself are a pretty small niche in the west, NTR games are a niche in a niche. That massively limits the amount of possible supporters.
Next games won’t have much in common with NTR so their income should significantly increase.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Hopefully today the update will release unless I missed something and they delayed it.

Last I knew they said 13th September!

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
They used to do that way back. There was a voting and they decided to do the patches more spaced out with more content.
Didn't know that, that's enteresting!

I doubt that. Looking at stuff like Summertime Saga the frequency of releases dosent seem to be that important for success.
The fetish surely has a lof of importance, i just thought that a frequent release would help people who supports every few months, just to play the game every 2-3 updates. Surely it won't change a lot, but if they're doing as patrons voted, it's just chitchatting :)

Do you thing the patch will come out today/this weekend?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think female protagonist NTR is closer to the cheating genre than classic NTR. You need at least dual protagonist point of view to really bring out the pain lol. It's a shame most 2D games get less support than 3D ones even though creating 2D art is way more expensive. It's a miracle summertime saga makes that much. I really don't see how it does so well.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
NTR tag is bloated as it stands for all three types - netorare, netorase and netori, and then netorare can be the "pain" route or the "fun" one. There is no real desire to clean up the naming from what i can tell and west audience for most part associates NTR with netorare-pain version - i would say mostly due to hanime. Meanwhile the term started as "dangerous" or "extreeme cheating" + corruption, thats how i have encountered it. I think cheating is not that much of a niche for west audience and think they should relay more on that tag then NTR.

All I know is, these guys are doing 12-16 scenes per month while there are milkers like Geeseki who earn the same or Redamz/DarkCookie doing 1-4 scenes per half a year+ This is why I loath all people who support these...It's not just alansya chronicles, there are other devs working hard but not receiving much attention taffy tales, charao girl, meh list is very long, keep pouring money where you shouldn't and whenever something unfair happens to yourself complain how world is unfair. Karma.
They are at least still making their own stuff, there are some modders on patreon that basically repuprose stuff but the repacks take the cake - flashbangz with 2k+ ppl and 5$ lowest tier ... like wtf.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I think female protagonist NTR is closer to the cheating genre than classic NTR. You need at least dual protagonist point of view to really bring out the pain lol. It's a shame most 2D games get less support than 3D ones even though creating 2D art is way more expensive. It's a miracle summertime saga makes that much. I really don't see how it does so well.
Imho 2d >>> 3d games. I also can't understant that absurd amount of money that STS does. We talked about that months ago and someone (i think it was LawsuitIncoming) said they are good at advertising and sponsoring the game. STS is a fun game and i enjoyed it the first time i played, but every update is like "wtf, i waited 6 months for this?". Fleeting Iris has at least 2 scenes that completely fucks my mind every update, it's unbelievable :D

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Really hope the game will come out today, but I'm pretty skeptical.
They have behind with the CG´s for some time, and I think they still are...
Hoping for the best of cause :D !

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I hate being right in this case but there is like no chance for it to release today. It will be half of miracle if we will get update today with how much delay there will be.
I have huge problem with how they handle it , you provide date you keep the date or you give update within that time. Meanwhile for them couple days delay is not even worth mentioning, date go up and there is no info nothing, maybe in two days they give update.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I hate being right in this case but there is like no chance for it to release today. It will be half of miracle if we will get update today with how much delay there will be.
I have huge problem with how they handle it , you provide date you keep the date or you give update within that time. Meanwhile for them couple days delay is not even worth mentioning, date go up and there is no info nothing, maybe in two days they give update.
Yep, however every update is massive (16 scenes? It's like 4-5 updates of any other game here) and a delay isn't longer than a week. In comparison with majority of developers, they are very reliable and hard-working.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yep, however every update is massive (16 scenes? It's like 4-5 updates of any other game here) and a delay isn't longer than a week. In comparison with majority of developers, they are very reliable and hard-working.
I don't deny that, i love their work. But it is such a simple thing to keep people updated and it makes you look ...far more reliable?

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I don't deny that, i love their work. But it is such a simple thing to keep people updated and it makes you look ...far more reliable?
For sure, they should be more transparent about the deadline. If they need more time, they should just give info about that.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
For sure, they should be more transparent about the deadline. If they need more time, they should just give info about that.
Hey man, why don't you go to other reads like Summertime Saga and tell them that? I think you are much more needed there.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes