Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
I don't get it, this was divided in two parts now is only one? What part is this, is this the entire game?

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
All the crashes I've seen people complain thus far are because of the use of old saves. I had no issues other than the aforementioned previews missing but the scenes play regardless. Few bugs but zero crashes.
No crashes, but it did freeze on me once while playing a new game.

crave

May 1, 2017
So I ran into kind of a bug. The night before you go with Sato to the bathroom in the park, if you show up there he will start the conversation and then you will reach a black screen.

crave

May 1, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the Clarke pics not showing up? Says they are missing.

Edit: The pics are mislabeled. The game is looking for "Clark" without the "e" on the end in the file name

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I use my old globalsave with new save and i have the scenes unlocked and all fine no crashes. There are the missing file errors but thats about it. Also you can unlock all CG by talking to the shadow bottom left.

asd95

Sep 9, 2017
I use my old globalsave with new save and i have the scenes unlocked and all fine no crashes. There are the missing file errors but thats about it. Also you can unlock all CG by talking to the shadow bottom left.
if you can please sand me save file

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Sato route seems messed up for me. Just repeats the same work day over and over and I know I'm not at the end of it. Don't remember having this problem before.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes