Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck in the nurseroute, im pretty early onto it, i think i just met the first patient (with bandages all over his head) and i went home and went to sleep and now it wont let me in? It says whenever i try to enter the hospital i have to make sure jack is not there. I probably missed something but if someone knows, it would be a huge help! (probably my 3rd visit to the hospital or there around, so fairly new to the route)

Last edited:

TangoP

May 21, 2017
Bug - when exploring at night, walking into the men's room at the park triggered that portion of the quest line for the convenience store, but then went to a blank screen. Then going to the convenience store, it tries to start it (I follow him to the park), but then the screen goes blank. The only way out is to use the teleportation ring or load a previous save.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Bug - when exploring at night, walking into the men's room at the park triggered that portion of the quest line for the convenience store, but then went to a blank screen. Then going to the convenience store, it tries to start it (I follow him to the park), but then the screen goes blank. The only way out is to use the teleportation ring or load a previous save.
Report bugs on their discord, not here. No devs. here

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke just confirmed Wednesday release for part2 on discord. (new bugs found and also some minor task for CG team)
Good with some concrete information imo.
Major problem is the current patch is 1 month behind on schedule when it comes out.
And for the Halloween update to come out in October with all that content and only 1 month to do it in seems unrealistic :S

Reactions: peershadhu

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
will we ever see a continuation to the story of the drug that turns people into sexually frustrated zombies mentioned by robert in the game ? maybe it can be implemented in the office route because i'm sure that man armand is behind it all, or have it's own seperate story as a dlc in the future. i'm extremely curious about the effects it will have on ayame :sneaky:
i don't want to be too demanding but can we please have more x-ray scenes ... it's almost non-existant at this point.

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
will we ever see a continuation to the story of the drug that turns people into sexually frustrated zombies mentioned by robert in the game ? maybe it can be implemented in the office route because i'm sure that man armand is behind it all, or have it's own seperate story as a dlc in the future. i'm extremely curious about the effects it will have on ayame :sneaky:
i don't want to be too demanding but can we please have more x-ray scenes ... it's almost non-existant at this point.
if you support the dev, he may become determined enough to continue with his next game that should be centered around the drug, you can see the game pic on the patreon page.

but honestly given how much under appreciated this game is, i wouldn't be surprised if Starke made it his last, he can't work on the game alone and people who help him also need money. In my opinion for the scale of the game there is just not enough support.

I already respect him a lot finishing this game or being at least very close to.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
if you support the dev, he may become determined enough to continue with his next game that should be centered around the drug, you can see the game pic on the patreon page.

but honestly given how much under appreciated this game is, i wouldn't be surprised if Starke made it his last, he can't work on the game alone and people who help him also need money. In my opinion for the scale of the game there is just not enough support.

I already respect him a lot finishing this game or being at least very close to.
Same, but I just don't see him quit. You can tell how passionate he his about the project but if the support drops too much I guess there's no helping it.

Regarding the drug, there's already many references to it in the game and I assume later on we'll see a lot more of it. Specially during free roam.

He is being a lot more responsible and slowing down now. I guess almost dying to stress will do that to you. Poor dude is having quite the shitty year due to close family members dying and all the health issues.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Technically, Fleeting Iris is 1 out 5 games they have planned. The other games will use Fleeting Iris' entire map set, so that they can focus on making the scenes and plot and not having to build a whole new map to do it in.

Reactions: Curiosity760
Aug 28, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if his next game is going to be much more successful, since its more of a normie game in terms of hentai. I think its going to appeal much more to the majority than NTR.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If I am correct they were supposed to post the update today right?
Yes Starke said Wednesday at the latest, but there have been no news and only complete silence. Unless Starke comes out with a "ready to go update" on patreon with dl links soon, I would not expect anything before tomorrow or maybe Friday.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes