thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Oh my save in the debug room isn't working anymore, does anyone have a save back in the room where you can unlock all the CGs?

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
hmmm somehow I can't watch the new anal scene (melvin) in the cg room... somebody have the same problem?
Yes. I havee encountered the same issue as the 3rd scene repeats in ayame,s house. Only dialogues are different but the hentai scene is same.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
hmmm somehow I can't watch the new anal scene (melvin) in the cg room... somebody have the same problem?
Here's an unofficial fix. Just extract into the game folder and let it overwrite. Or you can wait for them to patch it.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
That last sequence was a little strange anyway. I liked the scenes at the cinema and back at his place, but then the next day she wants to leave her husband and be with Melvin and he turns her down. So they go to her house to 'talk', end up doing anal and he declares his intention to knock her up and steal her away from her husband. Dude, she will willing to leave her husband for you already, how much more 'stolen' do you need? And what happened to not being a good enough man and needing time to think? I know people might say things in the heat of the moment, but it seemed like a very odd jump. Not to mention now they have to put a pin in it until after the twin threesome in 0.97.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
That last sequence was a little strange anyway. I liked the scenes at the cinema and back at his place, but then the next day she wants to leave her husband and be with Melvin and he turns her down. So they go to her house to 'talk', end up doing anal and he declares his intention to knock her up and steal her away from her husband. Dude, she will willing to leave her husband for you already, how much more 'stolen' do you need? And what happened to not being a good enough man and needing time to think? I know people might say things in the heat of the moment, but it seemed like a very odd jump. Not to mention now they have to put a pin in it until after the twin threesome in 0.97.
That's exactly how I felt about it. Melvin wanted to keep having his way with someone else's wife because that's what he does and because it's hot, but in the spur of the moment he decided to do whatever it takes to make Ayame happy and change his ways. Love will find a way, you know?

And now there's a cliffhanger because there's been cliffhangers every patch for the past year?

The developer spoiled in Discord what's going to happen if you can't wait to know how it will unfold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally:

Fingers crossed.

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
instead of melvin i rather like the mistress path better, still waitin for the "Ayame's" content

kinky kittens is also kinda abandoned, which is a pity cause i really wanted both fujiko and adriana there

Reactions: peershadhu

kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018
That's exactly how I felt about it. Melvin wanted to keep having his way with someone else's wife because that's what he does and because it's hot, but in the spur of the moment he decided to do whatever it takes to make Ayame happy and change his ways. Love will find a way, you know?

And now there's a cliffhanger because there's been cliffhangers every patch for the past year?

The developer spoiled in Discord what's going to happen if you can't wait to know how it will unfold.

Additionally:

Fingers crossed.
You know if the last anal scene (which is in the CG room) is available on the normal story route or can only be seen in the CG room
PD: just like you expect more from melvin I hope they keep donating more in patreon <3

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
: It turns out inaccurate information here.

Information about : v0.94
Garcias Route - Netorare Path (3 Scenes) (Adriana) (2 Endings).
• Sato Route - Ryuugai Whore Path (3 Scenes) (Fujiko).
• Family Route (2 Scenes) - One with Arthur, one with Jack.
• Jack NTR'd Route (3 Scenes) (Alexandra).
• Office Route (1 Scene).
• Melvin Route - Loyal Path (4 Scenes).

Or just don't have time to add in updates of these scenes? : I mean Sato Route - Ryuugai Whore Path (3 Scenes) (Fujiko).
What do you think about it ? about just interested to know

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

Additionally:

Fingers crossed.
Yeah i really liked that spoiler! Finger crossed for Melvin's harem :D

P.s: who are you on discord? >.<

agabe19

Jun 17, 2018
I just started game and after first day at work when I got home the game stopped. Nothing happens after the door opens and the neighbours come. Can anyone help I really want to play this game ?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes