slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The last version hosted on megaupload has a few labeling issues (or missing files, not sure) for the Melvin route.

Also, what's up with all the cum splatter in this game? Every man empties half a bottle of body lotion :LOL:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
: It turns out inaccurate information here.

Information about : v0.94
Garcias Route - Netorare Path (3 Scenes) (Adriana) (2 Endings).
• Sato Route - Ryuugai Whore Path (3 Scenes) (Fujiko).
• Family Route (2 Scenes) - One with Arthur, one with Jack.
• Jack NTR'd Route (3 Scenes) (Alexandra).
• Office Route (1 Scene).
• Melvin Route - Loyal Path (4 Scenes).

Or just don't have time to add in updates of these scenes? : I mean Sato Route - Ryuugai Whore Path (3 Scenes) (Fujiko).
What do you think about it ? about just interested to know
They explained that on Patreon or Discord, can't remember. It means 3 scenes and Fujiko will participate in at least one of them but the scene with Fujiko was released in the previous patch. It was the scene with her and Robert where Ayame caught them red handed.

I just started game and after first day at work when I got home the game stopped. Nothing happens after the door opens and the neighbours come. Can anyone help I really want to play this game ?
You can send me a save and I'll check it out. I played that part of the game at least a dozen times and never found that bug so I'm going to assume you created the bug with cheats, teleportation ring or walk through walls but still. Send me a save I'll take a look at it and if it's an actual bug I'll let the developer know.

Yeah i really liked that spoiler! Finger crossed for Melvin's harem :D

P.s: who are you on discord? >.<
Same name.

Last edited:

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh. I was under the impression that the Garcias route locked out most of the other routes, though I know Melvin and Sato routes are compatible for quite a while.

Additionally the patch notes list two endings for Melvin, so I would guess that's only one ending, considering that the office route is listed separately now. Or am I misunderstanding what the (2 endings) means in the future patch notes?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Huh. I was under the impression that the Garcias route locked out most of the other routes, though I know Melvin and Sato routes are compatible for quite a while.

Additionally the patch notes list two endings for Melvin, so I would guess that's only one ending, considering that the office route is listed separately now. Or am I misunderstanding what the (2 endings) means in the future patch notes?
The previous one would be the mistress ending. The future ones are with or without Adriana and Fujiko. You can have a solo ending for Ayame and Melvin or one with Adriana and Fujiko.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
The Garcias route has the first scene ( robert + ayame ; dan + adriana), after than you can accept to swing partner. That's the choice that locks you in. If you refuse, you quit the Garcias route but have that experience with Adriana that leads her in Melvin ending.

Reactions: JoeSte91

xue

May 31, 2017
i fail to see people saying the DEV and their team is "Milking" their patreons un like others, when this game updates almost every other month. i dunno how people are complaining when this games pretty much FREE. spoiled brats these days.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
They explained that on Patreon or Discord, can't remember. It means 3 scenes and Fujiko will participate in at least one of them but the scene with Fujiko was released in the previous patch. It was the scene with her and Robert where Ayame caught them red handed.

You can send me a save and I'll check it out. I played that part of the game at least a dozen times and never found that bug so I'm going to assume you created the bug with cheats, teleportation ring or walk through walls but still. Send me a save I'll take a look at it and if it's an actual bug I'll let the developer know.

Same name.

same issue here with the bug when you enter the home

i found out why it happens btw. if you use teleportation ring in melvins pub to home then enter it you spawn on the right

but if you leave the pub normally it doesn't happen since it triggers the scene

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

We haven't even made it to the 5k patreon goal for the extra Melvin harem route with all the female cast, but I want to let you know the 7k goal is to hire an animator and make an Ayame cumdumpster slave in the slums route while she "escapes". The ball is on your side homies.

>.>

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There are no save files for this new version. Were they just forgotten or something?
I hope there wont be any issues with using the ones that came witht he 0.92 version.

Reactions: themcp22

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Does anybody know how to fix this problem? It happens every time I try to interact with anybody in the gallery.

You failed to include the picture, but I assume you mean this problem
I'm guessing it's for everyone and dev needs to patch it, but I could be wrong.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Don't bother downloading the Walkthrough above. It's just the official version you can get here:

Except it's in Microsoft Word and you can't press the "Show Spoiler" buttons.

You failed to include the picture, but I assume you mean this problem
I'm guessing it's for everyone and dev needs to patch it, but I could be wrong.
You're wrong. It's a very specific group of people that can't bother to check a few pages back why it's caused and how to fix it. The solution is among many other places, in big bolded letters in page 204.

Reactions: Avimatrix

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
You're wrong. It's a very specific group of people that can't bother to check a few pages back why it's caused and how to fix it. The solution is among many other places, in big bolded letters in page 204.
5 pages back? Why should i read this far?!?!? I now understant why people get upset of the same questions over and over.

By the way, have you tried the new windows? Works really well (y)

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes