xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
anyone got a save right when the option for job swap pops up? or even better a save for the start of each route

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Question, what is the key (if there's one) for auto pass the dialogues ? like i press a key and the text keeps going by yourself until stopped, most of the rpg makers games does that on A, but here it doesn't, i don't want a Skip wich is control, i want a auto key

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
oooooo... i really love the game but this new gallery room man... is there any way to go back to the first one? why fix what isn't broken x.x

Reactions: thisguy12

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Question, what is the key (if there's one) for auto pass the dialogues ? like i press a key and the text keeps going by yourself until stopped, most of the rpg makers games does that on A, but here it doesn't, i don't want a Skip wich is control, i want a auto key
As far as I know, it doesn't exist in this game. That kind of function sounds like a custom script that RPG Maker does not come with by default. It could be added by the developer if they wanted it (assuming they could create the script themselves or find one online) but you'd have to request them for that. There's no way of getting that function otherwise, unless you wanted to mod it in

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Instead of complaining that there's guys who don't want to bother going through 200+ pages and thousands of comments to find a single fix why not agglomerate all the bug fixes and problems and have them on the OP so they know exactly where it is and so we don't have to ask a million times the same question

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
can someone tell me if the walkthrough is completely updated. it is for version 90 not 94. I do not know however if the game has changed or if any new additions effect the routes. I have not yet started this game so would like to know now. If it is outdated can someone possibly create a full on up to date and if the final version is to be believed final walkthrough for this game

Reactions: yrban7477

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Instead of complaining that there's guys who don't want to bother going through 200+ pages and thousands of comments to find a single fix why not agglomerate all the bug fixes and problems and have them on the OP so they know exactly where it is and so we don't have to ask a million times the same question
Or, you know... use the useful search function.

can someone tell me if the walkthrough is completely updated. it is for version 90 not 94. I do not know however if the game has changed or if any new additions effect the routes. I have not yet started this game so would like to know now. If it is outdated can someone possibly create a full on up to date and if the final version is to be believed final walkthrough for this game
Developer said it will be updated tomorrow. As of now it goes up to 0.90 and some conditions changed.

Since it says final does that mean it's done?
No. It's the final version 0.94.

It will be done when it gets to 1.0

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
according to the dev road map they wont be done for a few more years which with how good this game is im really hopping is the truth
Once this game is done they already have a bunch of games projected so it's not like they'll go away once this game ends. Starke also mentioned he would consider doing Fleeting Iris 2 later down the road.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
If you look at the quality of Fleeting Iris when it began and the quality of Fleeting Iris now, I can only assume it will be a lot better than this one is. Don't get me wrong but this game is a though sell with the initial drawings.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes