potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
when using some scenes in the cheat room it says this, it shrinks the game screen and I'm working with a fresh save that skipped the intro when I enter the gallery. Also it plays the scenes with no issue but doesn't allow me to fullscreen the game. error.JPG

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Every time I try to access any character inside the gallery room I get this error message that crashes the game.

Since you and a lot of others are too lazy to read one or two pages back to see the dozens of reports about that mistake, let me leave this here in big letters.

STOP USING OLD SAVES. THEY DON'T WORK WITH NEW GALLERY.

is this a bug? i can access the park molester scene after i skip the prologue.
Why would that be a bug?

Sato route seems messed up for me. Just repeats the same work day over and over and I know I'm not at the end of it. Don't remember having this problem before.
Yeah. It's messed up that you haven't considered lowering your Morality to progress in it or look a few pages back for people having the same "issue".

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. It's messed up that you haven't considered lowering your Morality to progress in it or look a few pages back for people having the same "issue".
fwiw her morality was fairly low when I was having the issue. If it needs to be lower to proceed that is pretty odd. Not really worried about it since it is easy enough to just watch the new scene in the gallery. That said, no need for the attitude AsshatIncoming.

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any generous god who has full save for latest version? I humbly ask you for your service, that will be appreciated by many of us.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
[QUOTE="LawsuitIncoming, post: 2426418, member: 5838"

Why would that be a bug?

[/QUOTE]

this event lines is in ties with melvin route. one of her lines mention about melvin molesting her. even though it didn't happened yet. also the event didnt lower her morality values.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
what is the morality requirement for garcias route? im already at 66 and game keep saying it need lower morality.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I specifically said how to unlock the gallery yet people ask for gallery save... what even...

If someone wouldn't get it by now ...
NEW GAME -> SKIP PROLOGUE -> GO DOWNSTAIRS -> SPARKLING CLOCK-> GO BOTTOM LEFT - TALK TO SHADOW "UNLOCK ALL CGs"

Ryuugai Whore Path - you just go with Sato route . At some point he will be "acting cold" (after Kinky Kittens opens up) you simply need very low morality to progress - ( i think its less then 40)

Aug 14, 2017
I specifically said how to unlock the gallery yet people ask for gallery save... what even...

NEW GAME -> SKIP PROLOGUE -> GO DOWNSTAIRS -> SPARKLING CLOCK-> GO BOTTOM LEFT - TALK TO SHADOW "UNLOCK ALL CGs"

Ryuugai Whore Path - you just go with Sato route . At some point he will be "acting cold" (after Kinky Kittens opens up) you simply need very low morality to progress - ( i think its less then 40)
Thanks!

Last edited:

spjuthok

Aug 30, 2017
i dont usually writh here but i downloaded the gotic pac i needed and yet i getting error messeages in pretty much every rom i enter in the game. Anyone know whats wrong?

Edit: if anyone more is a noob like me, install RTP100 and you will be fine...

Last edited:

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017

Yeah but it doesnt work if you load a save...

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes