Fred009

Dec 31, 2017
It's not fully developed yet... however...
If you play the Melvin route and are loyal to him you're on the right tracks!
Do you have any idea how long it will be? I think I remember seeing it would only be a few scenes or will there be more now?

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
First time user: Crashing to desktop with no warning message. Initially, I was getting the Gothic font warning, which I fixed, but now it just crashes on start-up without warning. I did see the FAQ about game crashes related to anti-virus, but I have all my anti-virus options on Win 10 disabled and have no anti-virus software. All my other RPGVXAce games work; Fleeting Iris is the only game that doesn't work. I also tried different compatibility modes and ensuring I have the most recent RPGVXAce version.

Are there any other solutions?

-----
Edit: Nevermind, got it. Reinstalling Iris fixed it. Clearly I was missing a file somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
in my game last update melvin route ends with the three girls with him masked in the htoel and it tells to wait for next update
WTF in cahngelog it tells there is already a melvin ending complete

MadBat

Oct 9, 2017
Regarding the reworked image, I like it a lot, nearly everything is better.
Except the underwater effect.
It looks more like some censorship than realistic underwater effect.
Subtle distortions would be ok and could even be a real improvement, but that very wavy line effect is not realistic and kinda cheap.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Regarding the reworked image, I like it a lot, nearly everything is better.
Except the underwater effect.
It looks more like some censorship than realistic underwater effect.
Subtle distortions would be ok and could even be a real improvement, but that very wavy line effect is not realistic and kinda cheap.
Thanks for your opinion. A few people have mentioned this, and personal I do also agree.
The effects looks better for sure, but it also makes it harder to see the action under water sadly.
Will forward your comments to the team!

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
in my game last update melvin route ends with the three girls with him masked in the htoel and it tells to wait for next update
WTF in cahngelog it tells there is already a melvin ending complete
Melvin Loyal Path has 2 endings: the one already done can be achieved if she's on her own, without hangouts with Fujiko and Adriana. The other one, including all 3 girls, will be added in 0.99 in the end of June.

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
When I try to save I get the following pop-up:
Resource Diary/Save Pictures/Save0 is missing.

Can I solve this by making folders for it or is it a different problem?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
When I try to save I get the following pop-up:
Resource Diary/Save Pictures/Save0 is missing.

Can I solve this by making folders for it or is it a different problem?
This happens when:
You are using old save files but the image from the save file it has not been transferred over.
Or you have copied save files over but without the images files.

The save file should however still work.
Simply load it. And save over it again. And a image file will be created for it.

Reactions: unidecimo
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes