Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Alansya_Chronicles__Fleeting_Iris_v0972.7z: Error - operation failed/?????
Re-download the file, maybe take another source - And unpack again.
If it still fails try another unpacker - winrar, 7zip, winzip.

Reactions: amsterdam1

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Alansya_Chronicles__Fleeting_Iris_v0972.7z: Error - operation failed/?????
Redownload from a different browser.

Once the download is finished -> Right click -> Extract Files

Make sure you have the RPG Maker RTP

Play the game

Marvel in its glory

Do like us and offer Satan to exchange your left nut to get the next version earlier

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There's a few ways I checked to kinda port RPG Maker games to mobile but not one with as many scripts as this one. You'll have to wait for a full port.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't think we've seen any Kinky Kittens scenes yet and there's a Kinky Kittens ending announced on the road map so I think there's more to come.
Ah yes true ! I have seen a couple extra that was not in the spoiler section yet, where one was a little sexy bunny girl riding :sneaky:
Guess it will be shared soon when Starke is ready to reveal it(and others too).

Reactions: ibizadalton

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Im pretty sure Starke would think about it if you spend a couple grand to fund the development.:rolleyes:
There will be more Free-roam stuff later on, but after 1.0 release. I personally agree that it should maybe have been there in the early stages of development, but Starke took the decision way back to implement free-roam in the later parts of game development.

And sadly that would not even work to throw lets say 1000-2000$ at him, they would of cause help right now without a doubt... but in a long-term plan, it would not really change anything.
The real solution is more patreons and fans that like this game and will help support via patreon or steam when that time arrives.

Games like this are depending on a steady flow of income and not a quick one-time payment(Unless very very big). The team is quite large and everybody have a fixed income. They have 2 CG Artist, 1 Pixel artist, 2 universal devs(Starke and Issac), 1 scripter. Only one here that is not paid is Starke. They also use some money on sound & soundtracks, and also on background artwork.

So right now the money coming in, is almost not enough to keep the ship floating... Income have been standing still on around 3500$ for some time, and actually down to 3000$ April 1st.
There are of cause also a world crisis to blame for this, since the patreon drop on 1st of April was the biggest in a very long time.
And you cant really blame people for this, since everybody is afraid, and some are even losing their jobs :( very sad times.

If you are a really big fan of the game and like the team, the better way to support would be to increase the monthly payment. But that is not easy for anybody when there is world crisis going on :|

Last edited:

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
When I look at the scenes clock, there is a dog there. So Alansya will lush the dog? I wanna see that somehow lol

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
When I look at the scenes clock, there is a dog there. So Alansya will lush the dog? I wanna see that somehow lol
When you press the dog something happens :rolleyes: what can that possible mean?
For references:

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes