Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There are of cause also a world crisis to blame for this, since the patreon drop on 1st of April was the biggest in a very long time.
And you cant really blame people for this, since everybody is afraid, and some are even losing their jobs :( very sad times.
I don't think this is the reason. I inspected other projects with similar support level and there was no significant change - growing projects kept growing and stable are stable.

I can see two other reasons. Game is nearing its release - there is probably no flow of new supporters now as people will rather wait for the game to be released and grab it on steam. And there is no mention of getting full game if you support for x months on patron at all. Also no info that 1.0 is not the end of games development. (yea i know its on the link but not sure if people click it).
Second reason - making latest version public could have had upset some patrons.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think this is the reason. I inspected other projects with similar support level and there was no significant change - growing projects kept growing and stable are stable.

I can see two other reasons. Game is nearing its release - there is probably no flow of new supporters now as people will rather wait for the game to be released and grab it on steam. And there is no mention of getting full game if you support for x months on patron at all. Also no info that 1.0 is not the end of games development. (yea i know its on the link but not sure if people click it).

I'd disagree with your first speculation - There are many games out there which are no where near release and neither release in such an organised manner. They just *milk* patrons. Compare it to those creators.

As for your second reason, it does seem plausible though it also serves as a marketing strategy for people to try out before going all out and buying the game when it releases on Steam.

Here is a reason I believe to be true - As patreon has maximum of its supporters from USA (I know that because I work in a startup trying to do a similar thing - creators, patrons, etc). Not having Mac as a platform to distribute on does upset a lot of people. Not everyone wants to setup a VM just to play the game (Nor everyone knows how either). I think that if they could distribute on all available platforms then their patrons will increase at least 2 fold (this number is a speculation).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

I am supporting various developers and have for some time, and I can for a fact say that everybody have been hit very hard 1st of April. Team sad-crab who makes Innocent Witches dropped 1000$ this month, and other developers too.
If you use you can easily see there have been a change to the economy and a lot of people have pulled their support or turned it down to something lower.
So far I can see the bigger the developer, the bigger they have been hit with dropouts.

Regarding your guess work around 1.0 and what will happen after.... I personal think the game will be much more popular when it releases and going into DLC's. Firstly, a lot of kinky weird fetishes will be done which should attract people. And a lot of Free-roam will be available which a lot of people want . All story lines will have endings and make sense. There will also be some special stat system for the NTR fans to have some meaningful gameplay mechanics.
Setbacks can be that if it takes to long for the game to become really popular, then maybe heavenstudios is already gone and dead when that happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We will have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, try using another extraction tool, winrar or winzip.
And if it continues, try redownloading the file again.
Y'know when I first read this comment, I held my tongue. Then, Lawsuit had to go and say something which prompted this followup reply from you:
meh! I only use winrar :p ! ... since 2000 lol :LOL:
And I can't help wondering now, did you actually pay for it? Or are you still checking out the program during its trial period to see if it's right for you? :whistle:

*Insert any Winrar meme over the past couple of decades here*

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Y'know when I first read this comment, I held my tongue. Then, Lawsuit had to go and say something which prompted this followup reply from you:

And I can't help wondering now, did you actually pay for it? Or are you still checking out the program during its trial period to see if it's right for you? :whistle:

*Insert any Winrar meme over the past couple of decades here*
Still using trial! Actually I do have a crack for it somewhere.... :D
Is the any content at the slums/homeless people?
DLC #4 - So next year sometime.
One of Starke's favorite thing, so Hobo's should get a lot of love when they arrive!

• Love
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
so legit by the end of 2021 it'll finally be done oof. New content looks good just sucks we have to wait that long

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Still using trial! Actually I do have a crack for it somewhere.... :D

DLC #4 - So next year sometime.
One of Starke's favorite thing, so Hobo's should get a lot of love when they arrive!
Nice!...who’s Starke?

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I see none on discord, so much chanel that only serves to put shit that I do not see the spoilers of the game
I had the same issue a while back I was a $10 supporter and I could see nothing on discord, stopped supporting them after that. I thought there is no point supporting them as I am not getting the benefits I deserve.

Reactions: ibizadalton

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
alright so i can stop supporting you then
If you are a patreon, and spoiler channel is not working - you should contact the team via patreon.
I had the same issue a while back I was a $10 supporter and I could see nothing on discord, stopped supporting them after that. I thought there is no point supporting them as I am not getting the benefits I deserve.
Same answer here. When functionality from patreon to discord don't work you need to contact the team via patreon, where you have your account. This way you can get instant help to the right account.
Sometimes there can be issues getting the benefits via patreon, it can either be a setup error or just a bug.

Contact the team via patreon so we know you have problems.
There is a big "MESSAGE" icon in the left side which will get you in contact of the team right away.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Did you link your Discord in Patreon like they tell you to?

If you did and you still can't see the Patreon only area just contact Starke, Zel or Ryuuzenmaru.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Zellemate, message: 3394717, membre: 7607"]
Si vous êtes un patreon et que le canal de spoiler ne fonctionne pas, vous devez contacter l'équipe via patreon.

Même réponse ici. Lorsque les fonctionnalités de patreon à discord ne fonctionnent pas, vous devez contacter l'équipe via patreon, où vous avez votre compte. De cette façon, vous pouvez obtenir une aide instantanée sur le bon compte.
Parfois, il peut y avoir des problèmes pour obtenir les avantages via patreon, il peut s'agir d'une erreur de configuration ou simplement d'un bug.

Contactez l'équipe via patreon afin que nous sachions que vous avez des problèmes.
Il y a une grande icône "MESSAGE" sur le côté gauche qui vous mettra immédiatement en contact avec l'équipe.
[/CITATION]

very well so I'm going to put the last spoiler room of the discord it's a magnificent thing wow

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
[QUOTE = "Zellemate, message: 3394717, membre: 7607"]
Si vous êtes un patreon et que le canal de spoiler ne fonctionne pas, vous devez contacter l'équipe via patreon.

Même réponse ici. Lorsque les fonctionnalités de patreon à discord ne fonctionnent pas, vous devez contacter l'équipe via patreon, où vous avez votre compte. De cette façon, vous pouvez obtenir une aide instantanée sur le bon compte.
Parfois, il peut y avoir des problèmes pour obtenir les avantages via patreon, il peut s'agir d'une erreur de configuration ou simplement d'un bug.

Contactez l'équipe via patreon afin que nous sachions que vous avez des problèmes.
Il y a une grande icône "MESSAGE" sur le côté gauche qui vous mettra immédiatement en contact avec l'équipe.
[/CITATION]

very well so I'm going to put the last spoiler room of the discord it's a magnificent thing wow
There are NO public spoilers - Unless you follow our twitter account ->

This is how the Discord looks IF you are a patreon - Which you btw have still not answered.
1.png
And if you are a patreon, make sure your have setup patreon with discord properly - And if there are still issues use the MESSAGE button to contact the team with via patreon.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes