Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v0-97-2-heaven-studios.86/post-3296638
"Fresh Start" -> Day 10 save - where you can pick between Melvin & Sato route.

And file attached:
Save 1 - Clarke route from the start of the last scene.
Save 3 - Hospital route from the start of the new content.
Save 4 - Kinky Kittens right before the route lock and the new content.
Save 6 - Melvin Route Loyal path at the beginning of new content.
Save 7 - Melvin's Route before Ayame can cancel the Sato Route and the Garcias route so you can see some of the new dialogues between Ayame and Adriana. (You can delete after the scenes).
Save 8 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have coffee together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 9 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have dinner together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 10 - Melvin's Harem route before the start of the new content! (It will make more sense if you check saves 7, 8 and 9 beforehand).

Please note these saves are from the bugged version - They "should work" but not 100% sure. If there are issues with any just skip or delete them.
Your are a life saver bro thank you

Reactions: Zellemate

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I will chime in. Ayame is kind, beautiful and innocent which makes everyone crave for her all that more. But the idea of neighbourhood beauty becoming corrupted is hardly unique. What makes Ayame special (for me as a player) is having a slut twin sister. You inevitably ask yourself if it is something that runs in their blood, if Ayames fall is just a manner of time. Then they are not on friendly terms and you get curious even more how did the sisters end up so different.

Twin sister idea is not really explored in corruption scenario, i hope sisterly relations will go beyond "oh we get two see a scene with twins in action, cool" (there is some of it already i know i wish for more). Ayame can use Fujiko as a get out of jail card when cought or better Fujiko can get Ayame into trouble. It could be a route of its own where we get to see Fujiko (or maybe even play as her) corrupt her sister. Imagine Robert comming up to Ayame and asking her to change hair color or something because he can't take it anymore and needs to be able to tell them apart XD.

I don't have opinion on the girls from the yet to come games, we don't even know if those will be corruption games.

• Wow
Reactions: davethewizard

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Ahoj , Hello

I only have 3 questions

1>)can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?
2>should add more scenes
3>)when will 0.98 be out i cant wait longer

==================================
Easy to say that this is one of my favorite games at the moment. Let me explain why:

. Great story. Censored or uncensored does not matter , it still pulls you in.

. The graphics are a work of art. Great models and it shows that the developer has taken his time to make sexy and adorable characters.

. You as a player have the option of choosing different paths. Not all choices will lead to a positive result, and you will regret some of them.

Sorry for my poor english.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Ahoj , Hello

I only have 3 questions

1>)can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?
2>should add more scenes
3>)when will 0.98 be out i cant wait longer

==================================
Easy to say that this is one of my favorite games at the moment. Let me explain why:

. Great story. Censored or uncensored does not matter , it still pulls you in.

. The graphics are a work of art. Great models and it shows that the developer has taken his time to make sexy and adorable characters.

. You as a player have the option of choosing different paths. Not all choices will lead to a positive result, and you will regret some of them.

Sorry for my poor english.
1= I do not remember anymore
2= it happens be patient
3= release the game on Tuesday the 5th!

Reactions: SK+CZ

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There are 1 animated scene at the moment, think its the one where Melvin eats out Ayame(The tongue is animated).
When 0.98 comes out there will be another, this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Starke have only just started to explore animation, and when not experienced in that field, its very time-consuming.
So don't really expect more animations except if the team hire a real animator.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This hit close to home.

Good thing you can just go to another save and say "everything is alright now" :LOL:

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
I will chime in. Ayame is kind, beautiful and innocent which makes everyone crave for her all that more. But the idea of neighbourhood beauty becoming corrupted is hardly unique. What makes Ayame special (for me as a player) is having a slut twin sister. You inevitably ask yourself if it is something that runs in their blood, if Ayames fall is just a manner of time. Then they are not on friendly terms and you get curious even more how did the sisters end up so different.

Twin sister idea is not really explored in corruption scenario, i hope sisterly relations will go beyond "oh we get two see a scene with twins in action, cool" (there is some of it already i know i wish for more). Ayame can use Fujiko as a get out of jail card when cought or better Fujiko can get Ayame into trouble. It could be a route of its own where we get to see Fujiko (or maybe even play as her) corrupt her sister. Imagine Robert comming up to Ayame and asking her to change hair color or something because he can't take it anymore and needs to be able to tell them apart XD.

I don't have opinion on the girls from the yet to come games, we don't even know if those will be corruption games.
Now that you mentioned this about potential of how the blood may run in the family, I suppose this makes Ayame even more unique. She's surrounded by people who are so horrible, However (depending on player's choice) she chose to stay as an angel whereas her sister chose the devil's path well at the very least in all paths at the start she was pure.

With regards to Fujiko so far it definitely feels she's getting her into trouble and have not helped her at all especially in Satou's route where we're pretty sure the video Satou show was Satou and Fujiko and not Ayame. You got some interesting ideas there it would be funny if he ask Ayame to change her appearance so he can distinguish the two (assuming if Fujiko starts wearing more modest clothing because otherwise it's quite easy to tell later for him as he works for the police and it's clear it's Fujiko with what she wears considering Ayame unless corrupted would never wear anything like Fujiko does), it be even more funny if somehow Fujiko manages to be the imposter and makes him think Ayame is the sister Fujiko lol.

Now that you mentioned all of this, for those who got to befriend or make Ayame an acquaintance i suppose there's also the charming point where she is such a nice person with a very forgiving personality, despite Satou is a horrible person and Fujiko is a terrible sister whom based on what we seen is hinted to have done a lot of damage to her personal life, yet all it took was a sit down and she forgave everything she did and was back to a good sister relation of sort.

There is another thing I think would be interesting is if we do get to know more about Robert's Ex. Assuming she was attractive (I'm sure she would be) and if she also have an innocent personality like Ayame, it be interesting and it wouldn't surprise me if it is the case because it could be the reason that draws Robert's attention to Ayame.

Reactions: yrban7477

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Now that you mentioned this about potential of how the blood may run in the family, I suppose this makes Ayame even more unique. She's surrounded by people who are so horrible, However (depending on player's choice) she chose to stay as an angel whereas her sister chose the devil's path well at the very least in all paths at the start she was pure.

With regards to Fujiko so far it definitely feels she's getting her into trouble and have not helped her at all especially in Satou's route where we're pretty sure the video Satou show was Satou and Fujiko and not Ayame. You got some interesting ideas there it would be funny if he ask Ayame to change her appearance so he can distinguish the two (assuming if Fujiko starts wearing more modest clothing because otherwise it's quite easy to tell later for him as he works for the police and it's clear it's Fujiko with what she wears considering Ayame unless corrupted would never wear anything like Fujiko does), it be even more funny if somehow Fujiko manages to be the imposter and makes him think Ayame is the sister Fujiko lol.

Now that you mentioned all of this, for those who got to befriend or make Ayame an acquaintance i suppose there's also the charming point where she is such a nice person with a very forgiving personality, despite Satou is a horrible person and Fujiko is a terrible sister whom based on what we seen is hinted to have done a lot of damage to her personal life, yet all it took was a sit down and she forgave everything she did and was back to a good sister relation of sort.

There is another thing I think would be interesting is if we do get to know more about Robert's Ex. Assuming she was attractive (I'm sure she would be) and if she also have an innocent personality like Ayame, it be interesting and it wouldn't surprise me if it is the case because it could be the reason that draws Robert's attention to Ayame.
I don't wanna spoil things...let's say i think you'll gonna love next patch :ROFLMAO:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,

So, for most of you who have been following us for a while now knew that my father had a lot of serious health problems. This morning his caretaker called me and I drove to my father's house and... he past away during the night.

I don't know what to tell you, it feels like 2019 and 2020 was like a 1-2 punch in my life. I just... gotta see where to go from here now that both my parents are gone. It just... I don't, I don't even have the strength to put it in words right now.

We had plans to release the patch tomorrow but I haven't been able to be at the computer today, still gonna try to make it but in case I don't, I apologize in advance from the bottom of my heart if it comes out on Wednesday instead.

Hope you guys stay safe... and healthy. Love y'all..
Starke

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Is it true that v1. 0 will be translated into several different languages?
Will they also translate DLC into several different languages, or will they not TRANSLATE DLC?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is it true that v1. 0 will be translated into several different languages?
Will they also translate DLC into several different languages, or will they not TRANSLATE DLC?
There is a plan to get 1.0 translated into several languages yes.
Not sure about DLC's - We will see!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FavenXXX

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

Hey guys,

So, for most of you who have been following us for a while now knew that my father had a lot of serious health problems. This morning his caretaker called me and I drove to my father's house and... he past away during the night.

I don't know what to tell you, it feels like 2019 and 2020 was like a 1-2 punch in my life. I just... gotta see where to go from here now that both my parents are gone. It just... I don't, I don't even have the strength to put it in words right now.

We had plans to release the patch tomorrow but I haven't been able to be at the computer today, still gonna try to make it but in case I don't, I apologize in advance from the bottom of my heart if it comes out on Wednesday instead.

Hope you guys stay safe... and healthy. Love y'all..
Starke
Here's where you see the difference between excuse devs and hustle devs.

Summertime Saga dev: My pet cricket died, I'll need a month, maybe two to recover from this.

Fleeting Iris dev: Dad died, gimme a day to handle the massive paperwork and bury him.

This is so sad. His mom died last year, he's probably now finally getting back on his feet and gets knocked back down. That's life for you.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here's where you see the difference between excuse devs and hustle devs.

Summertime Saga dev: My pet cricket died, I'll need a month, maybe two to recover from this.

Fleeting Iris dev: Dad died, gimme a day to handle the massive paperwork and bury him.

This is so sad. His mom died last year, he's probably now finally getting back on his feet and gets knocked back down. That's life for you.
Precisely... I feel for him ... this is a mayor blow right in his face..
He was literally just coming back on his feet after his mom died around 1 year ago.
Its just so freaking sad I have absolutely no words :(

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is the game fully complete now? or it's still in progress?
Current version 0.97.2 Which is indicated in the thread name and URL.
1.0 is scheduled for release around August 2020 - Roadmap can be found here ->
Expected development time for Fleeting Iris to be completely finished is around 1 year from now.

Reactions: vessalius

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
t
Current version 0.97.2 Which is indicated in the thread name and URL.
1.0 is scheduled for release around August 2020 - Roadmap can be found here ->
Expected development time for Fleeting Iris to be completely finished is around 1 year from now.
Thank you so much for your reply. Keep it up

Reactions: Zellemate

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
is the ntr avoidable? ion like when the female whores herself to other men. :cautious:
well, technically NTR is avoidable in alansya chronicles but only in one route. however, keep in mind that this game is mainly centered around NTR. you can stick to purely Robert's route and have a wholesome ending while staying loyal to Robert, but you won't be able to have fun experiencing all the other routes (aka the bulk of the game), which as i stated earlier, are centered around NTR. i recommend giving all the routes a chance, but if you really really don't like the whole NTR thing, then you can just stick to robert's route.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes