• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Now that you mentioned about it being multi universe, it be interesting if Ayame appearing as comeo in future games but as a virgin in one of those routes too lol.
She probably will. All games will be connected, and iirc the second one will explain how Sato drugged Ayame in his first scene ( there was a podcast about like a month ago about the future games)

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes ... some wait time ahead, can't really say how much.. sorry guys.
Have not had much talk with Starke the last couple of days since he's announcement- Trying to give him some room.

But, he have been showing me some scenes that are done, so he is working in some kind of capacity.
The artist(Mukucchin) is also online a lot these days which means assets are being polished typically.

That said, I think Starke just want's this patch out so he can be himself and process what happened. So lets hope for a release as soon as possible.

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
No matter the circumstances the patch release is always late. Most people are not upset by this, especially since the developer does come through in the end(and most are not patreons anyways). It's just a fact of life and something you'd think the developer would have compensated for by now with more accurate scheduling.

Dec 26, 2019
There are 1 animated scene at the moment, think its the one where Melvin eats out Ayame(The tongue is animated).
When 0.98 comes out there will be another, this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Starke have only just started to explore animation, and when not experienced in that field, its very time-consuming.
So don't really expect more animations except if the team hire a real animator.
Oh! I haven't gotten very far into the game, but, is Blonde Ayame going to be an option in the future? Or, can you already do that and this is just an extension?~

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No matter the circumstances the patch release is always late. Most people are not upset by this, especially since the developer does come through in the end(and most are not patreons anyways). It's just a fact of life and something you'd think the developer would have compensated for by now with more accurate scheduling.
So he should've compensated for the pandemic and the death of his father?

Most developers out there give you 20 minutes of gameplay if that much, I'm being generous here! For releases anywhere between 3 to 6 months.

Heaven Studios releases patches bigger than many full games out there every two months are you're giving them shit for a few days delay when the guy just lost his father.

No one wants this patch any more than I do but in this case I think there's a saying in Portuguese that sums it up perfectly: "When you shut the fuck up, you're a poet".

Last edited:

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
> you're giving them shit for a few days delay

I made it clear I'm not giving them shit and gave them credit where credit is due. I personally do not care when they release but just find it amusing when they have not been able to follow their expected release dates for several years now no matter how sure they are of a release date.

It's rare to find games adhering to a consistent release cycle so it's pretty nice that they are able to. It would serve them better to not put due dates they can not meet however rather than divulge personal information each time to explain delays.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
So he should've compensated for the pandemic and the dead of his father?

Most developers out there give you 20 minutes of gameplay if that much, I'm being generous here! For releases anywhere between 3 to 6 months.

Heaven Studios releases patches bigger than many full games out there every two months are you're giving them shit for a few days delay when the guy just lost his father.

No one wants this patch any more than I do but in this case I think there's a saying in Portuguese that sums it up perfectly: "When you shut the fuck up, you're a poet".
You white knight harder than anybody I've seen on this forum.

The criticism was leveled at their long-standing history of missed deadlines, not the most recent event exclusively. It's valid.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
> you're giving them shit for a few days delay

I made it clear I'm not giving them shit and gave them credit where credit is due. I personally do not care when they release but just find it amusing when they have not been able to follow their expected release dates for several years now no matter how sure they are of a release date.

It's rare to find games adhering to a consistent release cycle so it's pretty nice that they are able to. It would serve them better to not put due dates they can not meet however rather than divulge personal information each time to explain delays.
They actually were sticking to schedule until when his mother died, that caused a huge delay of almost a month if I recall correctly. After this they had a hard time catching up and kept closing the gap until this February actually. This patch they announced for Tuesday but the dude's father died. Even by legal terms you're given a full week off, he asked for a few days. Every time they had delays he was transparent about it. It's their choice and I for one appreciate it. Every time he posted proof of what caused the delays because people didn't take it at face value, just saying we're too quick to jump the gun here.

You white knight harder than anybody I've seen on this forum.
You clearly haven't been to many other threads. I can give you examples in PM if you really want to argue about that.

Reactions: FavenXXX

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I get you want it to be released asap just like other fans here too but please understand the creator Starke just had a very unfortunate circumstance that has happened. Give it some patience, some room for the developer for a tough time.
Let's face it, the starkе has something unforeseen before each release.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It is true that there are minor setbacks in the release date itself often. Schedule is however fully maintained.
And for somebody to lose a family member litually a day before a certain release date, that will cause a delay whoever the developer is.
And NOBODY can predict a death and take that into the account of a release date for their project. So please stop saying stupid things like they should have predicted this.. since you can't.. its called life and shit happens sometimes.

The team typical put out 12 scenes per patch(each 2nd month).
Patch 0.98 will be way above that, you will see soon enough.... don't wanna say an incorrect number, but its much higher for this patch then normal.

Anyway... in other news, chance for a 2nd animated scene to come into this patch after speaking with Starke yesterday. We will see soon enough.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Even by legal terms you're given a full week off
If you are just one employee of many you don't need to worry about when you take your sick leave or other circumstantial days off. Your boss needs to worry about that that the whole thing keeps running and deadlines are met.
Now we can argue that this is no business with hard deadlines and that others do worse but it is still bad image.

So compared to lets say a certain other developer like summertimeamiga
It is bad idea to compare yourself with the first, being in the top is such a boon by itself it carried many companies to remain top. There are also some core differences like far lower $ per patron (the amount of scenes patron gets per his 1$ is not so far off ), different appeal group and the fact game is free. Patrons pay for early access, discord and voting right on upcoming content.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes