ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Latest from Starke in supporters area on discord:

StarkeToday at 5:27 PM
Game coming out today
Just gonna do some testing

Crossed fingers, legs, and balls here! Hoping for great fap time ahead (y)
I cross the upper and lower lips, fingers, toes, eyes (ladle) and my long brown hair.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So after talking to Starke a moment ago, its clear this patch will come out late night or even very early morning.
If people are directly sitting and waiting for it to release to play tonight(CEST timezone) I would recommend to just go to bed.

Sorry for disappointing anybody here, but it is really close to being finished.
Also remember somebody have to leak it here before you guys can play it, and it's not always instantaneous.
Soon™

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
So after talking to Starke a moment ago, its clear this patch will come out late night or even very early morning.
If people are directly sitting and waiting for it to release to play tonight(CEST timezone) I would recommend to just go to bed.

Sorry for disappointing anybody here, but it is really close to being finished.
Also remember somebody have to leak it here before you guys can play it, and it's not always instantaneous.
Soon™
Very much appreciated, its a difficult period for Starke after such a hard time and yet they still endeavoured to put out the patch. Best wishes go with Starke.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Damn people actually argue over some game made for you to beat your meat up. I was expecting for people on pirate sites to give the least shit over things like this.

samirmemore

Apr 18, 2019
if you went to the Patreon page you were able to see the link actually.
I think it was accidental so they removed it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes, a mistake, Starke have been up the whole night :D
And also think that feature is semi new, you have to click a box to now show the first couple of lines of the news.
Saw a couple of other devs. do the same mistake :| good old patreon shit!

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hey guys,

First of all, apologies for the delay. Been working all night to put this out, Issac was pleading me to just go to sleep and release it tomorrow but... I just need time. I need to be able to get away for a few days without thinking about anything else. That and the fact I really want to see what you guys think of this one.

I'll do the bulk of the patch notes at a later date if I can keep track of everything we did. Essentially there's a ton of bug fixes, new menus, new UI design, some menus been removed, stats are now Morality, Charm, Lust and Suspicion. They are not all fully implement so ignore Suspicion for now and Charm is only needed for two scenes.

Regarding new routes, there's the Clarke route, Sato (Slut Path), Office and Kinky Kittens. All of which have endings!

There's also a new mirror mechanic. We only did it with the basic suit and naked (normal, tanned, tanlines and all three types of pubic choices).

We're close to implementing a fully functional jukebox system as well as the "world map" but we're gonna need a few more assets for those.

The Hentai Scene between Ayame and Dan in the hotsprings during the Garcias route has been updated and looks better.

There's saves for all routes, in Clarke's case where there is two endings, it all depends on the choice you make with Robert.

That is all for now. Thank you for your patience and undying support. Much much love!

~ Starke

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,

First of all, apologies for the delay. Been working all night to put this out, Issac was pleading me to just go to sleep and release it tomorrow but... I just need time. I need to be able to get away for a few days without thinking about anything else. That and the fact I really want to see what you guys think of this one.

I'll do the bulk of the patch notes at a later date if I can keep track of everything we did. Essentially there's a ton of bug fixes, new menus, new UI design, some menus been removed, stats are now Morality, Charm, Lust and Suspicion. They are not all fully implement so ignore Suspicion for now and Charm is only needed for two scenes.

Regarding new routes, there's the Clarke route, Sato (Slut Path), Office and Kinky Kittens. All of which have endings!

There's also a new mirror mechanic. We only did it with the basic suit and naked (normal, tanned, tanlines and all three types of pubic choices).

We're close to implementing a fully functional jukebox system as well as the "world map" but we're gonna need a few more assets for those.

The Hentai Scene between Ayame and Dan in the hotsprings during the Garcias route has been updated and looks better.

There's saves for all routes, in Clarke's case where there is two endings, it all depends on the choice you make with Robert.

That is all for now. Thank you for your patience and undying support. Much much love!

~ Starke

Mega
Don't get me wrong. There was a time when I was young and leaked stuff all the time..
But you complained directly to me and here in this very thread about supporting via patreon and threaten about dropping support because spoilers did not work on discord.
And then Starke took his time to fix this for you specifically to try to be friendly and give good support.

So your way of saying thanks is to leak the game instantly. Hell of a way to supporting I must say.
Could at least have given it a couple of days -_-

bisida

Apr 23, 2020
the thing that make me stop after demo "an FBI agent get cuckold" and "an FBI agent can not see something amiss on his lover" so lame...for fap only look good

@@ idk why this game so hot, NTR and female protagonist , gangbang?
the CG amazing, the girl look so supple, the dirty talk decent, it is a good fap material and it have many sex scene from vanilla to monster

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
the thing that make me stop after demo "an FBI agent get cuckold" and "an FBI agent can not see something amiss on his lover" so lame...for fap only look good

the CG amazing, the girl look so supple, the dirty talk decent, it is a good fap material and it have many sex scene from vanilla to monster
He mostly gets cucked because he is never home - And therefore he often don't see it.

The NTR part will have a revamp around version 1.0 with the suspicion stat system in place(stats are ingame but not doing anything right now), and if it goes up it will lead to Ayame getting cought and "Bad End".

Last edited:

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
'An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission...'
So... an american federal agent polices Japan...1946? Alternate reality?

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes