unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
This happens when:
You are using old save files but the image from the save file it has not been transferred over.
Or you have copied save files over but without the images files.

The save file should however still work.
Simply load it. And save over it again. And an image file will be created for it.
Thanks! It had me worried for a second, lol.

Not trying to be a bother and keep spamming problem after problem, but I am having trouble with Sato's route. After completing the drunk scene and going to the job afterwards it the game somehow freezes at a black screen. Not sure if its my save or something. I will include my save file just in case.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks! It had me worried for a second, lol.

Not trying to be a bother and keep spamming problem after problem, but I am having trouble with Sato's route. After completing the drunk scene and going to the job afterwards it the game somehow freezes at a black screen. Not sure if its my save or something. I will include my save file just in case.
So... since you also posted the other question related to old saves, I'm assuming you are using old saves. Which are the cause of most problems, and properly also this one. I have tested that route myself several times and "it should work". No other reports.... So, I would highly recommend a fresh game.
Or to start you off with, here is a save from day 10 where the game splits up. Town hall = sato route, Or go over to melvin's cafe for that route.

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
So... since you also posted the other question related to old saves, I'm assuming you are using old saves. Which are the cause of most problems, and properly also this one. I have tested that route myself several times and "it should work". No other reports.... So, I would highly recommend a fresh game.
Or to start you off with, here is a save from day 10 where the game splits up. Town hall = sato route, Or go over to melvin's cafe for that route.
Funny enough my was a fresh save. Oh well, I will give this one a shot, thanks a lot!!!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Funny enough my was a fresh save. Oh well, I will give this one a shot, thanks a lot!!!
Ah ok hmm, thanks for the info!
I will give it a look and test it out then.
Edit: Yes can see it bugs out, please let me know if you still encounter the same issue again with the other save file.

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Ah ok hmm, thanks for the info!
I will give it a look and test it out then.
Edit: Yes can see it bugs out, please let me know if you still encounter the same issue again with the other save file.
Your save worked ^^
Realized something else when I compared it to my own save file.

In mines I didn't have the option to stay and drink more or go home.

Other than that it works fine ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Not sure the next version will be public so you'll have to either support to get it instantly or wait for someone to share it here.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
The clock in the living lets you into the gallery, then you talk to the shadow in the bottom right-hand corner of that room to get full gallery.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes