• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
I really like this game. without a doubt, it's in my top 5! :love: :love::love:
but one thing I don't think is cool is that the game ends at the end of the route. I wanted to play all the content in one game. and the last mission on each route was the option. agent touches all the routes, in the end I choose the best route.

(sorry for any mistake) :p

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
Are you planning to make a really good ending for Robert other than the Hero path ending? I feel bad for him.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
but one thing I don't think is cool is that the game ends at the end of the route. I wanted to play all the content in one game. and the last mission on each route was the option. agent touches all the routes, in the end I choose the best route.

Well I understand what you mean, but Starke who creates this game and story have chosen to create this game with routes, which each is a kind of alternative universe from one another. This is also explained in the intro. This means many of the routes can't happen at the same time because of certain events.
In the beginning you can however switch between Sato and Melvin route for a decent amount of time.
When the DLC's comes out later on, there will be plenty free roam so you can both do a route and a lot of alternative lewd stuff.
Which will give more feeling of freedom.

Are you planning to make a really good ending for Robert other than the Hero path ending? I feel bad for him.
The True Ending is properly what you are looking for! Not in the game yet sorry :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuri_Killer

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Just finished this version. These freaking endings man. Heaven Studios, ohhh myyy days!

There's not much I can say but this: -- If there ever is a Nobel prize for Hentai, these guys are the front runners by a very large gap.

Would make zero sense story wise.

Revolting, isn't it? Working as intended. Must wait for the True End.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Just finished this version. These freaking endings man. Heaven Studios, ohhh myyy days!
That Whore ending is dark.

I enjoyed the Clark endings but I think the Partner ending would benefit from a 'six months later' kind of skip as well. Robert's determination to be a better husband is just left hanging and I expected a scene where he thought things were going better but they were still going at it beneath his nose.

Maybe it's supposed to be left up to the player to decide but the other endings are all rather definite about Ayame's fate and that one is just a bit more ambiguous.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Do they release update files or not ? it's really stupid to download the game over and over again every update.
This game runs in RPG Maker. Every update is significant enough a patcher would be more effort than simply releasing a fixed and functioning full game each time.

Also, just over 2gb at a time when this updates every 2-3 months is not a big deal ????

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Kinky Kittens (3 Scenes) (Ending).

They are not in the game now ?

It is a pity that soon the scenes with Sato Route and Fujiko will soon end. I love :love: Sato and Fujiko.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Went through the update, appreciate the number of new scenes. Definitely feels like an older update when that was the norm instead of the exception, but great content all the same.

Found some glitches in the gallery, not a big deal but worth mentioning:
- Garcias NTR route, final scene, doesn't unlock with the 'unlock all' anymore.
- Melvin Loyal route, last scene, ends rather quick and the gallery browser then rests on an empty square where I assume the next (final?) scene goes. Weird text boxes pop up if you try to run the nonexistent scene, not sure if that's intentional.

Guess the Office route is done now, too bad. The scene setup is well done, and the clothing choice is some of the best looking on Ayame in the game. Would've been cool to see gaudier outfits and office wear, but high praise for everything we got.

Edit: Oh yeah, just realized, didn't see any animations. Did that not make it in on time, or was it that subtle?

Reactions: Zellemate
Jun 19, 2018
This game runs in RPG Maker. Every update is significant enough a patcher would be more effort than simply releasing a fixed and functioning full game each time.

Also, just over 2gb at a time when this updates every 2-3 months is not a big deal ????
So 2-3 months or less, can't they make a patch ? works fine with ToN. Of course must be hard, but i never saw a update patch, why not try at least 1 time and make it. Not saying it's easy but for sure it's handy

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That Whore ending is dark.

I enjoyed the Clark endings but I think the Partner ending would benefit from a 'six months later' kind of skip as well. Robert's determination to be a better husband is just left hanging and I expected a scene where he thought things were going better but they were still going at it beneath his nose.

Maybe it's supposed to be left up to the player to decide but the other endings are all rather definite about Ayame's fate and that one is just a bit more ambiguous.
Fun fact - I suggested that to Starke regarding the Clarke route - Problem is all endings could be continued like that forever and ever with addons to them. And everything comes down to time vs money. Lets hope maybe later that will be added.

Went through the update, appreciate the number of new scenes. Definitely feels like an older update when that was the norm instead of the exception, but great content all the same.

Found some glitches in the gallery, not a big deal but worth mentioning:
- Garcias NTR route, final scene, doesn't unlock with the 'unlock all' anymore.
- Melvin Loyal route, last scene, ends rather quick and the gallery browser then rests on an empty square where I assume the next (final?) scene goes. Weird text boxes pop up if you try to run the nonexistent scene, not sure if that's intentional.

Guess the Office route is done now, too bad. The scene setup is well done, and the clothing choice is some of the best looking on Ayame in the game. Would've been cool to see gaudier outfits and office wear, but high praise for everything we got.

Edit: Oh yeah, just realized, didn't see any animations. Did that not make it in on time, or was it that subtle?
Thanks for info - Will bring it to the team.
Think there is a plan for continuing the office route outside of patreon - But it will take a while, a lot of other dlc's before that.

There are 2 animations, the scene where Ayame gets groped from behind by the blackish guy and the one where she rides in bunny outfit(internal view is animated).

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks! I love this game. Any idea when the steam release date gonna be? kagura games has it listed in upcoming releases.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks! I love this game. Any idea when the steam release date gonna be? kagura games has it listed in upcoming releases.
When version 1.0 is released in August 2020, Kagura games will start to work on a steam version of the game. And I can't say how long that will take them. a month perhaps? maybe two? ... but could be more - Cant really say since its outsourced to them, and they have full control of the steam version.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes