Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Youre welcome, I have also showed it to Starke :D he really appreciates such things!*

His response:

StarkeToday at 5:30 PM
I love seeing fan made stuff
Anything that is fans showing how much they are is a big win in my book

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Question. In the family route are both diverging routes forced into an ending with the old man?
Since that route is not completed yet, whatever you do will lead to temporary ending.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Question when will the WALKTHROUGH get an update
My guess is around 1.0
However the game is pretty straight forward - When you are playing a route, just follow it. Save before you make choices.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It is not biased to say there is nothing that comes close in the amount of scenes. Generally you are happy if its 30 unique CG and with 50 game is considered big, here you have solid 200 scenes.

You know, there is downside to the new gallery, it doesn't visualise how much content there is. The old gallery by itself would make great add.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It is not biased to say there is nothing that comes close in the amount of scenes. Generally you are happy if its 30 unique CG and with 50 game is considered big, here you have solid 200 scenes.

You know, there is downside to the new gallery, it doesn't visualise how much content there is. The old gallery by itself would make great add.
Starke have mentioned it could "maybe" come back later - Since a lot of people have requested / likes the old gallery.
We will have to wait and see - There is still a lot of work to do with the base game first.

Jan 6, 2020
It feels like forever I was a semi-regular poster over on HRPG haven. Before those acerola games there was a RPGmaker game called To-H, a parody of To Heart with Tamami as the main character who could do different jobs to raise funds (it was a precursor to those acerola games.) Starke back then really liked that game and wanted to make something similar.

I think I played a demo waaaay back in the early stages, with like 3 days of gameplay and then I dunno, life got in the way or I was disappointed, I somehow never downloaded another update of the game until 0.97 and wow, just wow.

I did the closest thing I could to a virgin run (turning down sex at every opportunity) I kind of like the way she's not a complete bimbo unless you want her to be, but the route just kind of fizzled out with her, I think I tried every other route except the swingers because it wasn't a theme that I felt I wanted to persue. But I gotta say I really liked the Melvin route and not just because it was the most fleshed out. I was just curious to see how the odds would keep getting higher though I kind of expected her to tell the co-worker and they could come up with a way to entrap him or something. I think I've seen enough to sit the update out and just wait for the retail, yes I actually want to drop money on this game. Well done all involved.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Before those acerola games
Before Acerola there was Saboten :p

I did the closest thing I could to a virgin run (turning down sex at every opportunity) I kind of like the way she's not a complete bimbo unless you want her to be, but the route just kind of fizzled out
It isn't finished. That's the canonical end. Starke hinted earlier today that the reason it isn't out is because he didn't want to spoil future games since that ending progresses into the second game.

I think I tried every other route except the swingers because it wasn't a theme that I felt I wanted to persue.
Totally understandable but just letting you know, that route branches and there's a way for the hero (Robert) to get both girls.

I kind of expected her to tell the co-worker and they could come up with a way to entrap him or something.
That route also branches out and in one of the branches that exact thing happens :LOL:

Just thought I'd comment on these parts of your post.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes