D

Deleted member 110044

Can someone tell me whether this latest update (0.98a) has a difference with version 0.97.2?
Or is there an additional version but has many bugs as usual before 0.98b comes out?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can someone tell me whether this latest update (0.98a) has a difference with version 0.97.2?
Or is there an additional version but has many bugs as usual before 0.98b comes out?
This update have around 12 new scenes which includes a lot of endings for several routes.
New ingame menu and other things.
No major bugs have been reported, but there is a few minor ones related to the gallery.
A bugfix version is being developed and will be released a little later.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I love the game but I hate the minigames, I just can't do it, I don't have the patience for puzzles and stealth :cry:

Is there another scene with the molester in the park?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I love the game but I hate the minigames, I just can't do it, I don't have the patience for puzzles and stealth :cry:

Is there another scene with the molester in the park?
There is only mini-games in the Halloween event, which is about 3% of the game.
Not sure what you are referring too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There is no minigames or stealth.
Sure you have played the right game ?

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There is only mini-games in the Halloween event, which is about 3% of the game.
Not sure what you are referring too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There is no minigames or stealth.
Sure you have played the right game ?
You should double check the information you provide since you're a spokesman for the team. The Officer Chloe mini-game is obviously 1) a mini-game 2) has stealth.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You should double check the information you provide since you're a spokesman for the team. The Officer Chloe mini-game is obviously 1) a mini-game 2) has stealth.
True, I forgot(very sorry I'm only human) - My bad ! around 5% of the game have minigame mechanics - 1 Minigame in officer Chloe route including stealth and rest of the minigames is inside the Halloween update.
Which makes minigames a very little part of Fleeting Iris which was my point.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ther us to by 4 CG one wher she is pregnant
You are right! thanks so much :) - Will get it reported to the team for the bugfix version!

Edit: The CG have been moved to Endings Gallery !
Check screenshot

And for those who cant access the Endings Gallery: Diary attached where its working

Last edited:
Reactions: rouge_g

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Sorry, if someone has already answered this question, but does version 0.98 mean that the game is about a couple of months before the completion?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes