Kanezuki

Dec 23, 2017
During the Family Route, the shower scene after the sexy lingery scene, I get an error saying !$AyameArthurShower2 is missing, regardless, the scene continues to play just fine.

Reactions: Zellemate

Farentir

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, is there additional conditions to be met in order to trigger the fitness scenes? I've done Yoga 7 times but nothing happened.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Now i see the ryugai whore ending i really wanted to see an actual ending with Robert being with both Ayame and Fujiko.
If i remember correctly the only "good" ending he had is the one in the garcia route with Adrianna (and Ayame maybe, i don't remember).
I don't mind him being cucked and all (it's all part of the fun) but it was surprising listening him speaking about Fujiko in good term.
Until then he was just your average main male protagonist in an ntr game, not so much.
I wish he could be more, at least for one ending, because after all this endings where Ayame just being this kinky bitch make me feel bad for him at some point ^^.
A more complex ending where he find out Ayame cheating stuff, send her away then ended up with Fujiko until Ayame come back, homeless and broke, seeking for redemption and forgivness after being played by all this "awesome" guy (Sato, Melvin,...) could be fun too.

I'm glad to see the final release of this game this summer, can't wait to buy it and play a full playthrough.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Now i see the ryugai whore ending i really wanted to see an actual ending with Robert being with both Ayame and Fujiko.
If i remember correctly the only "good" ending he had is the one in the garcia route with Adrianna (and Ayame maybe, i don't remember).
I don't mind him being cucked and all (it's all part of the fun) but it was surprising listening him speaking about Fujiko in good term.
Until then he was just your average main male protagonist in an ntr game, not so much.
I wish he could be more, at least for one ending, because after all this endings where Ayame just being this kinky bitch make me feel bad for him at some point ^^.
A more complex ending where he find out Ayame cheating stuff, send her away then ended up with Fujiko until Ayame come back, homeless and broke, seeking for redemption and forgivness after being played by all this "awesome" guy (Sato, Melvin,...) could be fun too.

I'm glad to see the final release of this game this summer, can't wait to buy it and play a full playthrough.
Happy'ish Endings for Robert:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Guys, How do I do Exhibitionism in the park after the first time?
Only 3 groping / Exhibitionism scenes of that kind in the game right now:
1. In the Park​
2. The the Metro/train (need the right stats and nighttime).​
3. Sato route with police officer.​
4. In Free roam DLC after version 1.0 later - Rest will come.​
There are other voyeur scenes in sato route, like walking around with dildo publicly, or sex in the open.

Reactions: doob420

ell_123

Nov 26, 2017
Is there a bug in the current version? Getting stuck after choosing to remain loyal on Melvin's path. After dialog with Melvin and getting paid all I see is black screen with no way to progress.

EDIT: nwm, replayed from the earlier save and it worked

Last edited:

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Is there a bug in the current version? Getting stuck after choosing to remain loyal on Melvin's path. After dialog with Melvin and getting paid all I see is black screen with no way to progress.
I dont think so, i finished without any problem.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Le
Let me in the discord please.
Discord invite is right here ->
If you are a patreon, and can't access members area - Please contact Starke via patreon or on Discord directly.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well true ending is basically no fap route ^^.
I remember hero ending in the Garcia route, but i don't remember partner ending, maybe i need to go search a guide because it's been a while i didn't play this game.
It's a ending for Clarke route - There is 2 endings.
If you wanna start it, on day 10 Clarke swings by Ayame's home, just use the option "Tell Clarke what happened" and it will start.
Or check the official guide ->

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes