project

Nov 24, 2018
i have a problem with the 7/11 store. I go there and finish the day, but when i go to fujiko and end the conversation with her to start the fap scene with robbert the scene goes black.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i have a problem with the 7/11 store. I go there and finish the day, but when i go to fujiko and end the conversation with her to start the fap scene with robbert the scene goes black.
What version of the game are you playing? make sure you are playing 0.98 - Since older versions can have bugs.

I tested your save, and the scene played fine here :|
I have attached my save after the scene have played out.

project

Nov 24, 2018
What version of the game are you playing? make sure you are playing 0.98 - Since older versions can have bugs.

I tested your save, and the scene played fine here :|
I have attached my save after the scene have played out.
yes i am playing the 0.98a version but i dont really know why that happened to me and to you not still thank you becuase i wasnt passing that stage at all

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
yes i am playing the 0.98a version but i dont really know why that happened to me and to you not still thank you becuase i wasnt passing that stage at all
Sounds really weird :| , thanks for the report - will bring it to bugreports just to be sure!

Farentir

Jan 22, 2018
I don't really understand why Melvin Harem Route didn't trigger for me. I played Garcias Route up until Dan ask Ayame to blow him in front of the tv and there I refused. I played Sato's Route up until just before the route split. Is there anything else I should be aware of ?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I don't really understand why Melvin Harem Route didn't trigger for me. I played Garcias Route up until Dan ask Ayame to blow him in front of the tv and there I refused. I played Sato's Route up until just before the route split. Is there anything else I should be aware of ?
Had the same issue. Starke played my save and told me it was due to me playing a sequence of days in a very specific manner (trying to get Harem as fast as possible) and the trench coat event triggered when Fujiko's should have. It should be fixed next patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farentir

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to make them walk faster in the cutscenes? They really walk at a snail's pace in the cutscenes compared to the rest of the game.

Shortening the transitions would be nice as well.

EDIT: Long ass cutscenes with no possibility of saving are pissing me the FUCK off. Had forgotten to save for 30 mins. Realized I needed to save, but it wouldn't let me for another 5 mins. To top it off I misclicked the choice I wanted to make so 35 mins are lost. Damned!

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is there a way to make them walk faster in the cutscenes? They really walk at a snail's pace in the cutscenes compared to the rest of the game.

EDIT: Long ass cutscenes with no possibility of saving are pissing me the FUCK off. Had forgotten to save for 30 mins. Realized I needed to save, but it wouldn't let me for another 5 mins. To top it off I misclicked the choice I wanted to make so 35 mins are lost. Damned!
30 minutes without the ability to save? When the heck does that happen?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Well I agree - Have taking your suggestion to Starke.

Reactions: AtotehZ

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Can you guys please tell me how do I unlock the Adriana and Fujiko scenes in Melvin's route? Just started playing again after missing the last three or four updates, already completed the Loyal path but seems like I missed something there

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes