Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can you guys please tell me how do I unlock the Adriana and Fujiko scenes in Melvin's route? Just started playing again after missing the last three or four updates, already completed the Loyal path but seems like I missed something there
That route is not finished yet, so there is only one still CG teased so far.
But if you leave Garcias route early on - You should get a visit from Adriana the next day - That's the trigger for Melvin Secret end to Start
The walktrhough need a update, still at version 0.94. =/
Yes it's a little outdated - Think Starke will update it for 1.0

Last edited:
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Kinky kittens seems bugged for me.

I get the unlock screen after the scene with Steve in the Sato route, but when i go there nothing happens. There is a white flashy spot on the ground, but it's not interactable, and the bouncer just keeps saying 'we are full'. Day or night, week or weekend.

What gives?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
That route is not finished yet, so there is only one still CG teased so far.
But if you leave Garcias route early on - You should get a visit from Adriana the next day - That's the trigger for Melvin Secret end to Start
That's why it's weird for me, I did get a visit from Adriana but I didn't get the Melvin Secret ending (Or what's available atm). I left the Garcias route since the first time the game gives you the opportunity to do so.

I'm assuming you can actually access those in-game, or they are just accessible in the gallery?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's why it's weird for me, I did get a visit from Adriana but I didn't get the Melvin Secret ending (Or what's available atm). I left the Garcias route since the first time the game gives you the opportunity to do so.

I'm assuming you can actually access those in-game, or they are just accessible in the gallery?
Not completely sure but... Think its like this:
1. Leave Garcias route - Then get a visit from Adriana​
2. Leave Sato Route - Then get a visit from Fujiko​
3. Progress in Melvin route until the end​
Last I tested I got the secret ending ingame so it is there.
Just remember its only a teaser for now(full scene will come later)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Kinky kittens seems bugged for me.

I get the unlock screen after the scene with Steve in the Sato route, but when i go there nothing happens. There is a white flashy spot on the ground, but it's not interactable, and the bouncer just keeps saying 'we are full'. Day or night, week or weekend.

What gives?
Can you share a save ? Then I can have a look.
It "Should Work" !

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Not completely sure but... Think its like this:
1. Leave Garcias route - Then get a visit from Adriana​
2. Leave Sato Route - Then get a visit from Fujiko​
3. Progress in Melvin route until the end​
Last I tested I got the secret ending ingame so it is there.
Just remember its only a teaser for now(full scene will come later)
I didn't leave Sato route, so that might be why I didn't get it. Luckly enough, I saved before Sato route starts, so I'll try later.

Reactions: Zellemate

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Can RPGM developer make a certain window to show story progression? Like, to know story branches and stats.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can RPGM developer make a certain window to show story progression? Like, to know story branches and stats.
When you save the game, it tells you which branch you are currently in - If thats what you mean?

There is also an official guide -> ,it is however not fully updated.
I am also trying to make a flowchart of the routes for the game with extended details. Which I will share when done(around version 1.0) where it makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: doob420

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, there is an option in the system settings named "voice acting" or something like that, but i had played for a while and i heard no voices or moaning or anything at all, is there a problem or there is actually no voices in the game?

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Voice acting is expected to be added after the v1.0 update.
Ty, and do u know how long till that? i think i will wait till they add the sound, i only played melvin route so far and i liked it but all the time i felt like i was missing something.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ty, and do u know how long till that? i think i will wait till they add the sound, i only played melvin route so far and i liked it but all the time i felt like i was missing something.
I don't think devs ever said anything about VA other then they would like to have it but lack founds for it. The dream is that once the game enters retail they support will increase enough to allow for it. v1.0 will be the retail version that will be sent to publisher to adjust for steam release, meanwhile the team will keep working on developing game further (free roam stuff) in form of free dlc. So there is no date or anything if it will happen then no sooner then 2021.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juanjobar

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't think devs ever said anything about VA other then they would like to have it but lack founds for it. The dream is that once the game enters retail they support will increase enough to allow for it. v1.0 will be the retail version that will be sent to publisher to adjust for steam release, meanwhile the team will keep working on developing game further (free roam stuff) in form of free dlc.
When development for 0.99 is finished and work on 1.0 starts the plan is fix the game as a whole. Which will include dialogues to be redone, grammar and spelling checks will be done. Which sets the premises for voicing.

And when 1.0 is released, the plan is to start looking for voice actors, some are already picked for side chars, but Ayame herself is hard to get right(we are actually already looking) But none are picked yet. This is also a question of revenue so it needs to match the monthly income.

Reactions: Back

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
Is anyone know how to find the molester in the park? He said he will be in the bathroom at 11p.m, I come to that place every night time but never found him.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
is it wrong to assume that by the ver. 1.0 all the routes will be completed? I have the ver. 0.97.2 and it seems that the game still missing many things

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is it wrong to assume that by the ver. 1.0 all the routes will be completed? I have the ver. 0.97.2 and it seems that the game still missing many things
All routes will be finished in 1.0 Yes - But some routes will have DLC content to continue them after 1.0, there will also be added more free roam to the game and much much more. The journey have only just started.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes