MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
The only bug I noticed while playing the last version is that you can get the shower scene in Melvin's Pub the first time you go there,other than that everything was fine for me,but truth be told this patch probably won't come out today,hopefully I'm wrong but I doubt it.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
The only bug I noticed while playing the last version is that you can get the shower scene in Melvin's Pub the first time you go there,other than that everything was fine for me,but truth be told this patch probably won't come out today,hopefully I'm wrong but I doubt it.
I get a lot of scenes that are stuck on black screen, not sure if bug or if end of content, but usually the creator would leave a scene saying end of content.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I get a lot of scenes that are stuck on black screen, not sure if bug or if end of content, but usually the creator would leave a scene saying end of content.
well i think there were a few bug fix patches that came out but we never had them uploaded

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Bugs aside,someone wants to bet for how many days the patch will be delayed?

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
And i found a bug already. When you start game and skip the intro, head on down to Jacks Garae and go up and for some reason you trigger the future event with Sato.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
And i found a bug already. When you start game and skip the intro, head on down to Jacks Garae and go up and for some reason you trigger the future event with Sato.
Ya happening the same to me, i tried not skipping the intro and its the same bug, cant even go to melvin´s pub without triggering the mini thief scene + sato scene and then black screen

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Another issue im facing is the game crashing because it can't find some Aliyah image when i click on poster in Pearly Mall next to 3dcgverse poster

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Is this bug intentional so only patreons have the info to get rid of it (like the trans.png thing we had to do for 0.81)?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes