VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Why every weekend jack invite ayame to watch the game....
...and the game crashes after that.

Last edited:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
If you walk instead of taking the bus, it's not exactly a short cut. The bus is more of a short cut. But I like to walk the route past the slums and into the small development, and through the park. There's an event in the park you will miss out on if you don't go there. It's later in the game, but if you can't walk there, you'll miss it. Sure there are probably ways around it, but I thought I'd point out the glitch. It's kind of irritating, especially when you're used to playing the game a certain way. I just happen to like to walk around town instead of taking the bus.

Reactions: Leonhardt

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The game is crashing every time a second later after I open the game. I've reinstalled the RPGM RTP's and is still the same. What else could it be?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
If you walk instead of taking the bus, it's not exactly a short cut. The bus is more of a short cut. But I like to walk the route past the slums and into the small development, and through the park. There's an event in the park you will miss out on if you don't go there. It's later in the game, but if you can't walk there, you'll miss it. Sure there are probably ways around it, but I thought I'd point out the glitch. It's kind of irritating, especially when you're used to playing the game a certain way. I just happen to like to walk around town instead of taking the bus.
Oh yeah thanks I never knew where that event happens. It actually sounds like they left a trigger for the sato scene there and forgot to limit it to the actual time it should happen. This can happen sometimes if they didn't beta test it properly.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Can anybody watch the game with Jack? Seems like I get stuck on black screen when i get invited.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This game needs fixed big time. I don't know how many times it froze on me. That plus the recuring Sato/Ayame scene when you least expect it makes this new version a real turkey, totally unstuffable for Thanksgiving.

S

superman64

Here is a save file I have in gallery room. Each time new version comes out I load it up and it always have all scenes unlocked. If not, just walk down to talk to npc to unlock everything. Kind of weird how old saves does that.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
as @redwind21 said there is the glitch that leads into a series of glitched paths that ends up with mc raped by someone she has not met yet in the game, happens whether you skipped events in the begining or not. Attaching a save that leads to the section, basically its at the entrance to the Slums and where the homeless hangout

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes