Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Please more on the swinging path. Dan with Ayame scenes and Robert with Adriana scenes (it will be great if robert will find some penis enlargement pills to make it fair) the hottest in the game. These foursome swapping wives is so fucking hot. It will be great if they will switch wives for 1 night in the future like for example Ayame will sleep at Dan's house and Adriana will sleep at Robert's

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
helo any one have a old save for 0.68 ?? i cant find my old saves because i clean my disk yesterday q.q

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to get a tan? I know there are levers in the massage parlour, but that only changes your sprite, it doesn't change her tan in the scenes.

worlder

May 17, 2017
I noticed a hotfix version (v83B) has been uploaded if anyone has access can get this post updated. There were a lot of gamebreaking bugs in v83 that I believe this addresses.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I read the walkthrough to see if there was anything I missed. I noted under Loose Scenes section something listed as PoGO HS - what on earth does that mean?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Pokemon Go hentai scene. After the first weekend or so you can get groped in the park by a Pokemon Go player, if your morale is low enough. I think you can only get it by following Melvin's route all the way to that point, because other routes don't have enough H-scenes to drop your morale, unless you use a save editor to cheat.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
I get a black screen at the garcia manor after he trenchcoat scene in the park. Is there a fix?
Also a black screen when going to Pegasus Knights game with Jack.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes