sergexyz

Jul 2, 2017
Yhe game is not starting for me. What's to do?

EDIt: uncheck readonly on the folder's setting

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
this is working for me , void and tecknik downloads where both corrupt for some reason...

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I hope it doesnt get delayed this time, but its unlikely since its a big patch, iirc it has 11 new scenes, biggest patch so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not going to play this because I decided to wait for a few patches to come out so I only checked the replay room. Also how many events does this mean. I learned from the previous patch that in this game one event can have several scenes.

Fairy

May 8, 2017
Good god how many "Please support us on Patreon" messages does this guy need? Shameful.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
They had 3k more support but they were releasing one update with but a two scenes once in 3 months so people just ditched them and went to support someone more...eager

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This version has a case of the glitchy bitchies. I tried to take the short cut to Melvin's Pub, and got robbed of a package I don't even have. Next thing you know, your character ends up being raped by Sato. The only way you can get to Melvin's Pub without this happening is by taking the bus. Just thought I would alert everyone to this in case you don't already know it.

Reactions: Daijuna

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
This version has a case of the glitchy bitchies. I tried to take the short cut to Melvin's Pub, and got robbed of a package I don't even have. Next thing you know, your character ends up being raped by Sato. The only way you can get to Melvin's Pub without this happening is by taking the bus. Just thought I would alert everyone to this in case you don't already know it.
There is a shortcut? They made a huge town with only 2-3 places for events so I didn't bother to explore and I assumed that the bus is the fastest way to get to those.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Would somebody please add their save next to the replay room with all or as much as possible content done, I would really appreciate it!

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes