Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
Dunno how you managed a version without bugs because the first release has a bug on 1 or more of the questlines that trigger a CG scene automatically when entering an area and then after the CG scene that wasn't suppose to happen, the screen goes black.

On this new "final" version there's a LoadLibrary Error on wfpcrypt.dll and the game won't even run for me. So I dunno, say what you will but this dev is pretty bad at what they do

Reactions: torkenstiem
Jan 25, 2017
Dunno how you managed a version without bugs because the first release has a bug on 1 or more of the questlines that trigger a CG scene automatically when entering an area and then after the CG scene that wasn't suppose to happen, the screen goes black.

On this new "final" version there's a LoadLibrary Error on wfpcrypt.dll and the game won't even run for me. So I dunno, say what you will but this dev is pretty bad at what they do
Looks like they need 5 months for a bug free version xD

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
guys after the first sex scene where we getting rape after that black screen can walk but screen black when click escape can save but the game cannot see

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
How many folk are Heaven Studios because progress on this game is snzzzzzzzz slow. I figure from what I read on the walk through that this is pretty much only 10% complete at best. I think I will order my pine box now at this rate of progress.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Lets be honest here, it's not like we're in any position to complain about the slow progress is since how many of us around even actually pay for this/fund them on patreon? Honestly the progress isn't even that slow and the amount content added per version is actually decent.

Reactions: griffor

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Lets be honest here, it's not like we're in any position to complain about the slow progress is since how many of us around even actually pay for this/fund them on patreon? Honestly the progress isn't even that slow and the amount content added per version is actually decent.
Just being honest here, adding 1 scene per story branch/line every 3-4 months is not much progress at all. Now, if they just worked on each branch at a time, there would have been a completed or nearly completed story by now. At this rate, its best to just wait a year and come back, you might get 20 minutes of game play by then.

Reactions: rKnight

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
yes, last update took a couple of months and was played through in 15 minutes, i wouldent support something like that.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Just being honest here, adding 1 scene per story branch/line every 3-4 months is not much progress at all. Now, if they just worked on each branch at a time, there would have been a completed or nearly completed story by now. At this rate, its best to just wait a year and come back, you might get 20 minutes of game play by then.
Well in NTR/corruption games the most interesting part is, when the heroine isn't forced anymore and start to enjoy the situation. By only updating one scene per story line they can maximise the wait for that moment and keep people interested for a longer period of time. I'm not sure if they are actually doing this but that's what I think.

Well I'm trying out the waiting game right now but I don't know how long will it last.

Jan 25, 2017
@Zyro , I payed for it. Supported them for a couple of months almost 3 years ago. And I'm still waiting to get my money's worth.
Same here....I was their patreon when they went on a 3 month absence...with 0 responses and posts to tell their own patreons...Something about relative that died. And I guess that somehow stops his progress even though personal reasons should not interfere with your own job. Be professional.

I got threatened by Starke in a private message after I posted how bad their progress it on a different site ( He has moles in every site INCLUDING this one).
Had to stop donating since they were sneaky little rats.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Same here....I was their patreon when they went on a 3 month absence...with 0 responses and posts to tell their own patreons...Something about relative that died. And I guess that somehow stops his progress even though personal reasons should not interfere with your own job. Be professional.
But that was in the past. If i remember well, they updated their game at August, September and October although i can not say anything for the content as i didn't play the last versions.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I got threatened by Starke in a private message after I posted how bad their progress it on a different site ( He has moles in every site INCLUDING this one).
Had to stop donating since they were sneaky little rats.
What is the point in having moles on forums and threating people in private messages? The only thing I can think of is getting rid of negative opininons (which sounds like a waste of time)

Jan 25, 2017
What is the point in having moles on forums and threating people in private messages? The only thing I can think of is getting rid of negative opininons (which sounds like a waste of time)
I remember hearing from another person who stopped being his patreon that he deleted anyone spoke shit about him in other websites. He also lashes out like a kid back at them. Guy really doesn't know how to be professional at all.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes