Jan 25, 2017
I was thinking of becoming a patron at December but after seeing that hilarious post, i decided to pass. Seeds of Chaos is my next game on the list, when will these devs understand that it is never good to fight with your customers.
He messaged me again :( Not going to show it though. I'd rather not add to this drama lol

Jan 25, 2017
He's not sore about the Hentaiborn thing, is he? XD
Haha No. He actually took screenshots of his own messages. Problem is, I never replied back to his recent messages. xD I think he is getting the messages from when I was pledging to him. I'm guessing he didn't take screenshots of all the complaints on his patreon page from that time. There was a lot of hate that time and I wasn't part of it xD

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know what was the date of the first release of this game?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Just received this message on Patreon.
Nov 27
Wow, you're a very sad little person aren't you? You must be pretty fucking pathetic to the point you have to constantly make bullshit about a developer like that. I'm glad I have "moles" in forums, they're called fans, REAL FANS, not all over your dick in one day shining it real good and stabbing you from the back next day type fans, REAL FANS, so when you make up the amount of bullshit you make up in a forum like F95, I'm glad people step in for us and tell me the type of shit that is happening. First of all, any idiot that believes we spent 3 months without posting anything is a fucking moron like you and we wouldn't want them as supporters to begin with, even non-patreons can see how long we make posts or ever spent without making posts even without being able to see them, dates, but you're not trying to make a point, you're trying to bash us because you have a fucking crusade about us like many kids on the internet, and having shitty unfundamented opinions is bad, telling lies about me that I THREATENED YOU? YOU? You were acting like a goody two shoes on Patreon fanboying and then you made a shitpost on F95 which you weren't even smart enough to use a different alias and all I sent you was a quote of it and the words "Really..?" Apparently thatis threatening people now. And then you call us sneaky little rats? YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAN UP TO ADMIT IT WAS YOU, you played it off as you didn't write it, I got the proof right here in PM, just look up, AND I'M THE SNEAKY LITTLE RAT? I read the debate you had with one of our fans a while back, glad that guy pretty much destroyed you in every possible way he could've destroyed you in an argument, but I still didn't give a shit because honestly, I'm not expecting to please everyone, and I'm not 23, I'm 33, I'm not dellusional, I know people are going to bash us online for no reason, but you? YOU? Of all people, calling us rats? I delayed ONE PATCH by two weeks back then, TWO WEEKS, my uncle who was pretty much my father figure died and on top of that my house flooded, and I can't take a break for a measly two weeks? If I went to the doctor I'd probably get a medical certificate to rest for like 6 months, a lot of people in conventional jobs would do it, but we're actually passionate about what we do, we had other Patrons have friends die, grandparents die, their dog die, and they spend MONTHS without saying anything, we went away for two weeks, shitstorm. You're fucking kidding me? And then you posted our game illegally outside Patreon and we didn't report you but with everything you said in other forums so far and in our Patreon and what not, won't be hard to prove it. SO YOU WANT A THREAT? Here's my threat. Say another lie about me or my staff on another forum, bash us in another fucking forum, I dare you, I double fucking dare you, I will get a screenshot of EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MESSAGE you posted on our patreon, dates, the date you decided to be a "sneaky little rat" and post that bunch of lies behind our back and not man up to admit that was you, I won't even argue son, I'll go on, post the truth, and reveal you for the fucking snake you are, and YOU KNOW I'll do it, you saw how I destroyed that Nytemare kid on ULMF, want to be next? Say another lie about me. Want to shit call us? Say we post slow? Say we're immature? Say our art is shit and out story sucks and everything else, IT'S YOUR OPINION, I've accepted that, but spreading LIES that YOU KNOW are lies and that I can prove easily are lies and then calling us rats? OH OH OH, do it, I triple fucking dare you if that's a thing, do it.
33yo dev in rage mode DESTROYING people on internet.

Game is good, art is also good, the development well... its ok but his behavior on internet is like a 12 years old kid. LOL x'D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So, you guys voted and you guys decided, Aylia from Aylia's Story is coming to Heaven City!

Already talked to YummyTiger and he was excited and extremely cooperative so this will be easy to make. To be fair it's nothing that we hadn't talk about a few times in the past, he is putting up a nice little package with assets for us to help bringing Aylia to the world of Alansya.

For now we're super busy and exicted to work on version 0.84 to give you guys a great patch somewhere next month, but after that we'll probably be able to start working on the crossover and soon (when they are not super busy) our CG team will start working on their version of Aylia just like Muku rendered Chloe on his style and we'll show the results to you guys.

I hope you guys are as excited for this as we are, I'm sure Ayame and Aylia will have a lot of fun together.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017

So, you guys voted and you guys decided, Aylia from Aylia's Story is coming to Heaven City!

Already talked to YummyTiger and he was excited and extremely cooperative so this will be easy to make. To be fair it's nothing that we hadn't talk about a few times in the past, he is putting up a nice little package with assets for us to help bringing Aylia to the world of Alansya.

For now we're super busy and exicted to work on version 0.84 to give you guys a great patch somewhere next month, but after that we'll probably be able to start working on the crossover and soon (when they are not super busy) our CG team will start working on their version of Aylia just like Muku rendered Chloe on his style and we'll show the results to you guys.

I hope you guys are as excited for this as we are, I'm sure Ayame and Aylia will have a lot of fun together.
*blink blink* Okaaaaaaaaay... I... totally did not see that coming. But uh... Isn't Aylia an elf?

Also, still waiting for Chapter 1 of Aylia's Story. That game's been in development limbo as well, tbh. At least YT gave us Hunter Quest Aina and actually added more art to that game.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Oh so as long as its funded it doesnt get that tag even if its never updated?
Dude this game got an update in october 17th and the next one is planned for the middle of december. That's nothing compared to the devs that get more funding and update their games less (kingdom of deception, seeds of chaos and snow daze which is reaaaally slow).

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes