Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017

So, you guys voted and you guys decided, Aylia from Aylia's Story is coming to Heaven City!

Already talked to YummyTiger and he was excited and extremely cooperative so this will be easy to make. To be fair it's nothing that we hadn't talk about a few times in the past, he is putting up a nice little package with assets for us to help bringing Aylia to the world of Alansya.

For now we're super busy and exicted to work on version 0.84 to give you guys a great patch somewhere next month, but after that we'll probably be able to start working on the crossover and soon (when they are not super busy) our CG team will start working on their version of Aylia just like Muku rendered Chloe on his style and we'll show the results to you guys.

I hope you guys are as excited for this as we are, I'm sure Ayame and Aylia will have a lot of fun together.
Hmmm I don't really understand the concept of making cameos of other games when the game isn't even near of being finished. One would think that patreons want to see the finished game not random crossovers. Looks like that's not the case.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hmmm I don't really understand the concept of making cameos of other games when the game isn't even near of being finished. One would think that patreons want to see the finished game not random crossovers. Looks like that's not the case.
What a dumb argument. Read the post. YT is making the art assets for Aylia, which is the largest amount of work in the crossover. The only thing that needs to be done is programming the quest and writing some scenes. And he himself said Muku will draw Aylia once he has time, and after the next release. I know it's really cool to shit on all the creators but at least try to make a proper argument when doing it.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
What a dumb argument. Read the post. YT is making the art assets for Aylia, which is the largest amount of work in the crossover. The only thing that needs to be done is programming the quest and writing some scenes. And he himself said Muku will draw Aylia once he has time, and after the next release. I know it's really cool to shit on all the creators but at least try to make a proper argument when doing it.
Funny that I didn't "shit" on anybody with that post :D It wasn't my intent and I don't think it sounded that way. I just said, that I didn't see the point of a crossover with another unfinished game (as far as I know) and was surprised that patreons want it. Even if the hard part of the work is done by someone else, there is still work that's need to be done and I assumed patreons want that work to be focused on the game instead of a crossover. If you know and can explain it, feel free to do so and I will gladly listen.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
If Patreons didn't want this, I would assume there would be a big outrage on his Patreon already...

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah I know since the post mentions a vote they probably okay with it. Well it's not like this is the first time a large group of people does or wants something different from what I think is logical :D At this point I'm just wondering about it.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
My take on it is it doubles as free publicity for those unaware... or they're starting to make their own Hentai Universe and this is just Phase One of the plan XD

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
My take on it is it doubles as free publicity for those unaware... or they're starting to make their own Hentai Universe and this is just Phase One of the plan XD
Yeah from a developer point of view, publicity makes sense. I'm used to seeing these type of things as an easter egg or as a nod to other developers, which people find in a finished game not something that is voted on and discussed, so it's kind of weird to me :p
Plus they are already making their hentai universe since the city will house their future games as well. Having an elf from a fantasy world is not impossible. Acerola had a side character in their latest games summond from a normal world and that girl is getting her own NTR game now :D

By the way your gif is fucking amazing XD

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah from a developer point of view, publicity makes sense. I'm used to seeing these type of things as an easter egg or as a nod to other developers, which people find in a finished game not something that is voted on and discussed, so it's kind of weird to me :p
Plus they are already making their hentai universe since the city will house their future games as well. Having an elf from a fantasy world is not impossible. Acerola had a side character in their latest games summond from a normal world and that girl is getting her own NTR game now :D

By the way your gif is fucking amazing XD
Now that I think about it, I remember that they were going to add a game that dealt with zombies and magical occult stuff... Also their "zombie game" protag looks a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle too much like Saeko of HotD fame. Probably intentional.

Also, let's just say my gif is one reason I bought a Switch aside from the other obvious games. XD

Reactions: mesoru

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Now that I think about it, I remember that they were going to add a game that dealt with zombies and magical occult stuff... Also their "zombie game" protag looks a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle too much like Saeko of HotD fame. Probably intentional.

Also, let's just say my gif is one reason I bought a Switch aside from the other obvious games. XD
Now that you mention it, she does look like Saeko. Never noticed that. The site says the occult and zomibe games design might change but I wouldn't mind if it stayed :p Those games sound interesting but it will take a loooooong time since they have to finish this and the next game to reach the occult stuff.

Money well spent :D

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hmm, I think something's broken.

I've just startet. Played first day, Ayame was in town hall and in pub to get the job.
Next day (after option for deflowering) when I go to the residental area right to the construction site (have to go there to get to Little Venice) a scene starts with a thief and a guy named Sato (start of scene see screenshot).

This scene seems to appear far to early ... and after having alot of sex with him the screens stays black.
Tried loading several times, chosing different paths, but the result stays the same.

Anyone knows how to deal with this?

screenshot.1239.png screenshot.1240.png screenshot.1241.png screenshot.1242.png screenshot.1243.png screenshot.1244.png
The last thing to see before going black completely.
screenshot.1245.png

danodeo

Oct 3, 2017
hmm, I think something's broken.

I've just startet. Played first day, Ayame was in town hall and in pub to get the job.
Next day (after option for deflowering) when I go to the residental area right to the construction site (have to go there to get to Little Venice) a scene starts with a thief and a guy named Sato (start of scene see screenshot).

This scene seems to appear far to early ... and after having alot of sex with him the screens stays black.
Tried loading several times, chosing different paths, but the result stays the same.

Anyone knows how to deal with this?

Okay, so they released a fix to this bug on their patreon called 0.83b. If you don't have that version, the bug persists and will occur once you enter the residential area to the right of the construction site and above the city market. It's a scene later on in the game with Sato's route, but they made it occur even if conditions aren't met.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is there a tool to view CG for this type of game? The rpack file I'm guessing. The rgss3a when opened with that other tool doesn't have any image files.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes