dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
I'd like to second a request of either way to unpack the files or the cg collection.
I just like being able to flip through all the images to make sure I haven't missed anything after I play the game.

Reactions: Ut5962

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I'd like to second a request of either way to unpack the files or the cg collection.
I just like being able to flip through all the images to make sure I haven't missed anything after I play the game.
they are encrypted and unlike crappy RpgMaker MV encryption in Roundscape Adorevia this seems non-trivial. Of course decryption key must be somewhere in game files so someone may break this one day.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Nothing happens with this game does it? is it three months between actual updates or is it considered completed? anyone hear anything about next update with actual content?

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I downloaded the game from alternative links but it is asking me for password. Does anyone know the password?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there a tool to view CG for this type of game? The rpack file I'm guessing. The rgss3a when opened with that other tool doesn't have any image files.
RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.zip
Use this tool @Sieg Linde
Unzip and press "start.bat"
Untasdxercftgyhitled.png
Needs Java runtime installed.

Cheers

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: TheMagister

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
So, can anyone help me out??

I keep getting an load error due to "wfpcrypt.dll" being non-existant, despite it being in the zip file. Tried searching the forum, but everything I'm finding is less than helpful

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
They meant next Christmas of course, you have to check in what game thread you are...;)
all in all this is a game about NTR/cucking, guys who are into it love the feeling of being helpless when someone else fuck their wives or game they are waiting for isn't delivered as promised.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I am going to take a cynical guess and say the update isn't going to appear before Xmas now.
Well I was bored and checked ULMF and 5 days ago the whole staff was sick (expect for the one person who does the posting). They wanted to release it that friday but obviously that didn't happen. It depends on how sick they are/were but I wouldn't be surprised if it only comes next year.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
It all depends on how credible said claims are. Call my cynical, but it seems a little to well timed.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Even sick you can make a post on patreon about whats going on,I know they are full of shit but the only time you aren't able to post something is when you're in hospital which even if what they are saying is true is not the case.I just don't understand devs that don't post at least once a week,especially if they earn 4k a month...

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
It all depends on how credible said claims are. Call my cynical, but it seems a little to well timed.
Yeah I try to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one :D It's not fun when you can barely do anything because of a fever. The only reason I could think up for lying is that they wanted some rest between chirstmas and new years so they tried to finish it but couldn't. And it looks much better, if say that everyone is sick. As for not posting ... I have no idea. Since I don't know what the ETA post and comments there say, I don't know if they mentioned it there.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes