px305

May 6, 2017
Like the update, but hes obviously trying to milk the Arthur and jack route, he knows what people want to see. The 2 most obv NTR routes from an NTR game.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Like the update, but hes obviously trying to milk the Arthur and jack route, he knows what people want to see. The 2 most obv NTR routes from an NTR game.
After seeing a few of they releases it's clear that they style is releasing 1-3 event per route. It makes sense since that is the best way to keep up interest. I don't really like this style but on patreon people need to release updates instead of just finishing the game in a year or two. Well at least there is acerola giving us this type of NTR games yearly. Sadly it's japanese :p

As for the post what would count as a record release for this group?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Well at least there is acerola giving us this type of NTR games yearly. Sadly it's japanese :p
Probably unpopular opinion but, despite its problems i still think this game is much better or maybe i'm just not a fan of acerola overly animeish artstyle.

Reactions: VermillioN

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
I'm go to Fitness Center in Office District and then talk to man behind counter he said greeting then he said "this hentai scene is not available in version 0.83" is this just a wip scene? cuz i'm playing0.84

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
A month, give or take I'm guessing.
Hmm then I have to decide to skip this version or not.

Probably unpopular opinion but, despite its problems i still think this game is much better or maybe i'm just not a fan of acerola overly animeish artstyle.
Well it's hard to compare finished games to one that is still in the making. They share a core part which I like and I also like both art style. I guess it would come done to the writing of the scenes to decide which do I prefer and I can't do that with a game that can still change it anytime. (not to mention that the other is in japanese XD)

I'm go to Fitness Center in Office District and then talk to man behind counter he said greeting then he said "this hentai scene is not available in version 0.83" is this just a wip scene? cuz i'm playing0.84
In the post they mentionted that you can do stuff in the city which can lead to H scenes in the future. None of those scenes are implemented. I'm guessing that is one of those.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Any $10 backers can post the changelog? Don't feel like blindly fumbling around, and while they used to post previews and summaries of what was in the patch on ULMF since that site got skullfucked they haven't posted anything there.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Any $10 backers can post the changelog? Don't feel like blindly fumbling around, and while they used to post previews and summaries of what was in the patch on ULMF since that site got skullfucked they haven't posted anything there.
I mean, it's pretty simple.

1 new Melvin scene
1 new Jack scene
2 new Arthur scenes

And the free roam is now unlocked. You can tan, get massages, do stuff in the city, buy outfits and other stuff in adult stores or the mall...

Reactions: Kaparzo

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I mean, it's pretty simple.

1 new Melvin scene
1 new Jack scene
2 new Arthur scenes

And the free roam is now unlocked. You can tan, get massages, do stuff in the city, buy outfits and other stuff in adult stores or the mall...
There is also a hospital scene

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
You can tan, get massages, do stuff in the city, buy outfits and other stuff in adult stores or the mall..
Thats my biggest desire in ero games, free choices, specially get tanned. He promise +12 scenes in next patch? i wonder how much time it will take.:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Kaparzo

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a tool to view CG for this type of game? The rpack file I'm guessing. The rgss3a when opened with that other tool doesn't have any image files.
I'd like to second a request of either way to unpack the files or the cg collection.
I just like being able to flip through all the images to make sure I haven't missed anything after I play the game.
they are encrypted and unlike crappy RpgMaker MV encryption in Roundscape Adorevia this seems non-trivial. Of course decryption key must be somewhere in game files so someone may break this one day.
I took up the challenge and created a tool that can extract pretty much everything in 10-15 minutes.
I just created a thread for it here:
It works on my computer but it is still pretty untested, so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

(I wasn't able to reverse engineer the actual encryption that is used, but by finding a way to get a full list of files included in the archive the encryption system can be completely circumvented)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Welp, I've finally gotten around to checking the new stuff... Seriously, making new save files for this game is starting to turn into a game into itself sometimes.

Thanks to xj47's extractor, it seems like there's already a crapton of ready assets in the game despite them still not being available for us. I'd say the one that freaked me out the most was the "wraith" image.

Seriously, what the hell XD

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
It appears to me after losing almost 3k of revenue they've started really working at last. I may slowly start hoping patrons return to them, alas it seems that gaining patrons is four times easier than regaining them.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes