Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
It appears to me after losing almost 3k of revenue they've started really working at last. I may slowly start hoping patrons return to them, alas it seems that gaining patrons is four times easier than regaining them.
Is it due to the Patreon fiasco or just people getting peeved?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Update info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What always bothered me with this guy Starke is the way he constantly lies and exaggerates the development details most people are unaware of. Re-drawing the tanned versions, really? Were they drawing them on a piece of paper or something? From the preview picture I've seen, their tanned version is just a change of the skin tone. A Photoshop noob can make this in like 10 minutes.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
If you don't remember that then you truly must follow since not long ago indeed. It happened like 5 or 6 months ago or so. It was due to their open mockery, zero contact with community, updates coming out very rarely and little content included. Not so good either(barely 2 soft scenes per 2 and half a month?) If you scroll through Starke's posts on their patreon you may or may not(in case it was deleted) an emotional call to his patrons regarding the revenue loss. I myself am very surprised they continue to develop after collapse. They were earning almost 7k before and now it's barely 4k and it isn't increasing so...surprised they still keep up working. Respect, lost the momentum but fighting back after severe mistakes.

I mean, better 4k than nothing I suppose, but if they kept pulling same shit they would lose everything, so now they have tough life and gotta work twice as harder prior the loss. Maybe this game will actually get completed kek

Reactions: Eye-switcher

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I'm curious at slums. What kind of H will it be :D and need new hot sexy dress or skirt and ask her go to slums haha :D

Reactions: Shiv000

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Is it possible to actually change clothes in this game? I have like 5 outfits in my inventory, and no clue how to put them on.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
please help, I do not know how to start Father-In-Law Route
You need to start the Jack route (son). You do this by making up an excuse to Melvin regarding the stolen wallet, and then going home and talking with him.

Is it possible to actually change clothes in this game? I have like 5 outfits in my inventory, and no clue how to put them on.
You can change into the bikini, but I don't think you can wear it outside of the beach area.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Dang. What is the exhibitionism tag for? How do you get her able to walk around naked?
I don't remember. Once you get far enough into one of the routes you'll get a phonecall forcing you to go out to the park at night wearing just a trenchcoat and flashing some people. There's also the Pokémon GO event in the park where you will get groped by someone.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Someone already asked about the pregnancy tag. any infos about it? Which route or something?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Someone already asked about the pregnancy tag. any infos about it? Which route or something?
No route, it's DLC because it's a fetish that not really everyone is into or is kinda "shady" like bestiality,...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Confused. What now? Melvin route or no route (not implemented yet)?
When the games are finished, we will release free DLC's that you can patch into your full game with more fetishes such as shota, beastiality, pregnancy, mindbreak, and other fetishes that might not be for everyone's tastes,

Literally copypasted from the Patreon page.

Reactions: mesoru

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This version of the game has another case of the glitchie bitchies. On weekends in free mode, you can't visit the red light district without starting over the part where Sato takes you to the club. There's no way around it except bto play it through again. I didn't play it through to find out what would happen, I just got disgusted and closed the game. Other than that, great job. Hopefully this glitch will be taken care of the next time around.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes