Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Maybe a forum fiasco? Wasn't Heaven Studio a forum that you had to pay to access?

@Ialdabaoth Where is that gif from?
It's from a Nintendo Switch game from the Senran Kagura series, Shinobi Refle. And yes, THAT is from a Nintendo console XD

Patreon fiasco? When was that? Probably before I started following this game since I don't remember losing 3k revenue either.
A little while back, Patreon thought to increase their charging fees for the lowest tier patrons, so that if you are in the $1 tier, you actually have to pay $1.56 or somewhere within that figure. If you only support 1 Patreon, it's probably not a big deal, but there are others (like me) who support probably 6-7, maybe even 10 tops. Suffice to say, a lot of damage was done and tons of Low Tier backers pulled out and a lot of smaller indies took a massive hit before Patreon took the changes out.

please help, I do not know how to start Father-In-Law Route
Just keep doing the regular route, avoid all of Melvin's advances and when he calls you to his office the next day after you avoided the hand-job thing, use what Jack told you to get fired. You'll then begin the "Family" route, wherein Ayame gets cucked by not only Arthur, but also Jack.

Christ, that family has problems XD

D

Deleted member 323956

RPGVXAce rtp is required to run this game
whats mean ??

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Christ, that family has problems XD
Pretty much true for all NTR families.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The son just fucking him over is a little over the top in this case i think. Honestly I hoped that they would take a more innocent route with him. By that I mean something like having porblems with women and asking for help. Let it escalate form there. There are already several manipulating and blackmailing persons so it would have been a nice change of pace.

Reactions: luden123
Jun 24, 2017
Just downloaded the walkthrough, and although it has 9 routes and the loose scenes in the index, only some of the routes are detailed. I'm a little confused by this.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
This game seems to have the slowest development of all adult games out there.
Maybe 3 years down the line we'll be lucky to see 0.99 :'{

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I was trying to find some inf about that, "Melvin Route seems to break if you get a tan. Wonder if that is fixed in 0.84B." Bcus i have the same problem, after go to the beach melvin route broke.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think the game breaks because people are going to the beach and doing the free roam events during weekdays, while they're mostly intended for the week.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you don't remember that then you truly must follow since not long ago indeed. It happened like 5 or 6 months ago or so. It was due to their open mockery, zero contact with community, updates coming out very rarely and little content included. Not so good either(barely 2 soft scenes per 2 and half a month?) If you scroll through Starke's posts on their patreon you may or may not(in case it was deleted) an emotional call to his patrons regarding the revenue loss. I myself am very surprised they continue to develop after collapse. They were earning almost 7k before and now it's barely 4k and it isn't increasing so...surprised they still keep up working. Respect, lost the momentum but fighting back after severe mistakes.

I mean, better 4k than nothing I suppose, but if they kept pulling same shit they would lose everything, so now they have tough life and gotta work twice as harder prior the loss. Maybe this game will actually get completed kek
Funny how all of that could have been easily avoided by releasing things and remembering that people weren't giving them 'free' money but expecting something in return. Looks like one set of 'entitlement' bubbles burst, let's see if they can hang on or not. ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't know the code....
So, scroll back 3-4 pages until someone mentions it just like I did... You do, hopefully, know how to navigate a forum thread? Oh, a hint for you... Check around last Sunday, Dec 31, messages for your answer.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes