torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Funny how all of that could have been easily avoided by releasing things and remembering that people weren't giving them 'free' money but expecting something in return. Looks like one set of 'entitlement' bubbles burst, let's see if they can hang on or not. ;)
I recall reading a comment a while back from one of the Heavenstudio members that when you donate to patreon, its to show support for the dev, not to expect something in return. Might be why most of the devs on patreon feel like theyre more "entitled", than actually giving back to their contributors.

Reactions: rKnight
Jan 25, 2017
I recall reading a comment a while back from one of the Heavenstudio members that when you donate to patreon, its to show support for the dev, not to expect something in return. Might be why most of the devs on patreon feel like theyre more "entitled", than actually giving back to their contributors.
That is the best kind of customer service baby.

Reactions: torkenstiem

MikeFoyle

Jul 5, 2017
this game is beyond broke..basically when i reject staying at home to take care of the old man i have a black screen...if i say yes the game freeze 2 min later in the story..trash

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
this game is beyond broke..basically when i reject staying at home to take care of the old man i have a black screen...if i say yes the game freeze 2 min later in the story..trash
Yeah, that part WAS pretty damn annoying. Thing is, they made the update with the player going into the Family Route and not making a notification that is where the "True" route is currently cut off, which is kinda annoying since it usually gives you save prompts saying that's the end of the demo in a sense.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is the wife swapping (Swinging) route updated ? that's the only reason I play this game.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Video explaining their goals for 2018 and some focus on the next patch.

Reactions: Stijn

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
So far I like the story and branches presented in this game.
One thing I also liked, is the automatic skipping of some RPGM walking, like when the working day finishes, it fades out and Ayame is back home already, saving time in having to manually walk home :p
The art is nice!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know when arthur's route starts?
Arthur is the father-in-law or the son? Either way, refuse to suck Melvin off after having stolen the wallet and talk to the son about it. That'll start his route. After that I think you have to quit working at Melvin's and the father-in-law will arrive.

how to lower the morality after free roam ?
I don't think there's any free roam events available at this time that lower your morality.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does anyone know how to trigger the hospital scene?
Finish the Satu route(guy at the 7/11 kiosk), when its complete you can continue the game.
Then you need to go to the town where you can apply for a new job(they preview 3 but you can for now only pick the nurse route)
It should also be possible after the satu route + second to last scene with melvin to go to the beach and get tanned.
(but for some reason i cannot get this to work)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From dev:
-----------

Aylia is coming to Alansya!
Jan 11 at 9:50pm
Hey guys, first preview of 2018!

The whole crew has been working towards releasing the best and fastest patch as possible to switch gears in 2018 and be even better than we were in the past. In the past we asked you who would you like to be the next character crossing over from another Patreon game, you guys voted for Aylia, well, here is how Aylia will make her impersonation in our game!

Dope or Nope?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mesoru

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
tmw the crossover looks way better than the original game, cant deny the fact that this game's art is great, muku never dissapoints.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes