Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, I've done every paths but the garcia's (I did on another build though). I haven't seen the mini events (park, bus, Chloe, whatever is next), I'm not sure how to do the rape with Melvin but whatever, I don't mind.
But, I have an issue with a few things :
- I don't have acces to the cunnilingus with the father in law, even though I did everything (I have all the other scenes, including Jack's).
- I also can't free roam in the city after I've finished Sato's route, so I don't have access to the nurse job.
- And I can tan but it doesn't change anything (not that I really care, I think the character is better without it imo)

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update, the last one was really good for me.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If i go to work for Sato i'll interrupt Melvin's route or i can do both Sato's and Melvin's route together?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
or you could view it in the cheat room...

anyway... anyone mind share their save with already tanned skin?
Where is it please ?

And here, all my saves (some aren't useful) :
4th one has the bikini and the tan (Sato's route)

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Where is it please ?

And here, all my saves (some aren't useful) :
4th one has the bikini and the tan (Sato's route)
The recollection room is in the main character's house, downstairs, where the wall clock is.
Once you go in the recollection room, head straight down to enter the next room, and it will ask you for a number.
Check the "FAQ & Troubleshooting.txt" file that came with the game for it.
Finally, once you enter that, talk to the only person in that room, and select "unlock all CG" - you get all scenes unlocked.

Reactions: Nick Nosferatu

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
say can anyone tell me if this game have come far enough to the point where you can finally start acting more corrupted aka not being as much against cheating on the husband ?

i like corruption games i just feel this game is a bit too slow
like it takes way too long before she gets rid of the whole im not doing this cause i want to so if anyone can tell me how close we are to actually doing scenes where she does things because she either cant stop doing it for her own pleasure or actually do things because its interesting to her ?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
You have the map, right ? You have to go to Little Venice, which is the zone on the left of the Town Hall. That's the second building.

Reactions: DimitarM12

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
say can anyone tell me if this game have come far enough to the point where you can finally start acting more corrupted aka not being as much against cheating on the husband ?
Well the melvin route is pretty much reached that point and the sato route is closing in on it. Aside from the routes there are too little content to act corrupted on. Maybe wait another few months of you want more corruption.

I personally don't mind slow corruption because it's a lot more interesting when there are several scenes before and after the tipping point :D Well.... thats what I would usually say (with games that don't use the monthly update formula) but when you only get a few new scenes per 1-2 months that is just too slow :(

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I personally don't mind slow corruption because it's a lot more interesting when there are several scenes before and after the tipping point :D Well.... thats what I would usually say (with games that don't use the monthly update formula) but when you only get a few new scenes per 1-2 months that is just too slow :(
I like slow corruption too so you can see the bitchy development, hopefully we get some more bitchy scenes in the next patch (the 12 scenes patch) that should be on february if they are still aiming for record time.

Reactions: gg.com

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I like slow corruption too so you can see the bitchy development, hopefully we get some more bitchy scenes in the next patch (the 12 scenes patch) that should be on february if they are still aiming for record time.
yeah i just wish there where more ways for us who like a fast pace to get there :) i guess its just cause i love corruption but hate the whole bitchy reluctant mentality i like when i have the choice to act happy about stuff going on :) if that is what i want and not spend 10 weeks getting there but it does seem like it wont take too long till she is more ready

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes