redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I had expected there to be at least a fix for the red light district bug in V84 to manifest itself in V84B. I never got to find out, because V84B is missing some graphics that shut the game down. I'm kind of disappointed with the game because of it. It seems like every time something gets fixed, there's something else that gets messed up to take its place. It's becoming no fun. Sad to say it because I really liked this game.

Benito

Jun 25, 2017
You have to play Melvin's route but refuse his proposition when you talk about the "stolen" wallet and tell him you heard it's a scam by Jack. You will be fired but this will start the Jack/Arthur's route (you have to accept Robert's offer to work at home)

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
For 0.85, we will do something completely new. The patch will be 100% focused on Aylia's Cameo. Aylia and Ayame will be teleported to Alansya (where Heaven City is) but 600 years in the future, as you know, there will be a Zombie apocalypse so the world has returned to a "medieval" state with little towns here and there and a few castle cities, there will be remainings of old civilizations such as a destroyed Heaven City but the player won't be able to access it.

Ayame will find herself in a forest, summoned there for whatever reason (explained in the game) and there she will meet Aylia who will scare her at start due to her pointy ears.

They soon realize they both are not in the respective world/timelines and they need to find a way to go back to it fast, the forest is full of monsters and the village, well, not much better for two sexy looking gals like themselves. Patch 0.85 will have 12 new scenes as well, shared between Aylia and Ayame, and not all of their partners will be human.
I just wanted a conclusion for melvin's pub or the garcias. :FeelsBadMan:
THAT PLOT TWIST

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
I hope at least they fixed that bug in red light, yea, you can go before sato invite you to drinks but i wondered if there are things more available if ayame's moral is low... but one thing i really hope is the scenes have girl with girl action.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Okay, I was trying to follow the nurse route by refusing Melvin's blackmail and ending his route, licked Jack's cum out of the panties, and decided to keep working and not accept the Arthur route. At that point, the game stopped at a black screen.

EDIT: I cannot figure out how to get the Nurse job. Could someone send me a save state?

EDIT 2: So I started over from the very beginning, didn't lose virginity to Robert, did the Melvin Route all the way to the point where the next scene would end the demo, went to the 7/11, triggered the trench coat flashing scene, refused to drink with Sato, went to Town Hall, and finally got the nurse job. My Morality is 69, Lust is 52, and Charm is 75.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From dev:
-----------

Free Roam 0.85 scenes preview!
$1+ patrons
Jan 30 at 2:54pm
With 0.85 just around the corner here's a preview of 4 out of 12 new hentai scenes coming out, all associated with free roam! (Needless to say, spoiler alert!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be one more free roam scene but it's really juicy and we don't want to spoil it, you'll have to find out by yourself on 0.85.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, subway, movie theater with Melvin, stuck in a wall and movie theater with Sato. Looks good, thanks for the preview dude.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Art look good as always, but my question here is: Can we do all this scenes while she's tanned? or will be in future upgrades?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
can someone give me a save file when i can go Hospital work ? i cant get it.. sry bad eng.
i don't have the save but to be able to work in the hospital you need to first work at the bar then at the 711 then after you leave there go back to the bar while checking every day at the hall if you meet the requirements to work at the hospital. when you work exp is high enough and the morality low enough, you will be able to work at the hospital.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Okay, I was trying to follow the nurse route by refusing Melvin's blackmail and ending his route, licked Jack's cum out of the panties, and decided to keep working and not accept the Arthur route. At that point, the game stopped at a black screen.

EDIT: I cannot figure out how to get the Nurse job. Could someone send me a save state?

EDIT 2: So I started over from the very beginning, didn't lose virginity to Robert, did the Melvin Route all the way to the point where the next scene would end the demo, went to the 7/11, triggered the trench coat flashing scene, refused to drink with Sato, went to Town Hall, and finally got the nurse job. My Morality is 69, Lust is 52, and Charm is 75.

Good job on this guy. I didn't even know that career was in the game. In fact, the nurse job is pretty well developped at the moment. Sam's romance would be a fine plot to follow.

Reactions: JagOvv

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
so the new events don't continue the storylines of the routes?
I mean, there's very clearly a Melvin and a Sato scene...

EDIT: I see what you mean, I'd expect the routes to continue but there to also be free roam scenes available. Especially when you consider the update after this will be solely focused on the Aylia cameo, it'd be kind of silly to not advance the story for 2 whole updates.

Nepu-Nepu

May 17, 2017
I mean, there's very clearly a Melvin and a Sato scene...

EDIT: I see what you mean, I'd expect the routes to continue but there to also be free roam scenes available. Especially when you consider the update after this will be solely focused on the Aylia cameo, it'd be kind of silly to not advance the story for 2 whole updates.
so possibly 2 melvin scenes?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
With 0.85 just around the corner here's a preview of 4 out of 12 new hentai scenes coming out, all associated with free roam! (Needless to say, spoiler alert!)
Don't want to sound like a dick, but it's kind of hard to avoid spoilers when they are pictures directly under the sentence :D You might want to put it in a spoiler tag

Well I think I'm gonna skip this update and maybe the next 2 or 3 as well. I like to see the scenes connect so when you get 1 scene per route, that is not really fun. And since they are doing a full cameo patch, that bassicaly kills my interest until the middle of spring (depending on their update speed maybe early summer :p )
I already stated that I don't get a patreons mindset when they announced the cameo and I still don't get it XD

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
so possibly 2 melvin scenes?
Yeah, they confirmed it on their youtube.

Don't want to sound like a dick, but it's kind of hard to avoid spoilers when they are pictures directly under the sentence :D You might want to put it in a spoiler tag

Well I think I'm gonna skip this update and maybe the next 2 or 3 as well. I like to see the scenes connect so when you get 1 scene per route, that is not really fun. And since they are doing a full cameo patch, that bassicaly kills my interest until the middle of spring (depending on their update speed maybe early summer :p )
I already stated that I don't get a patreons mindset when they announced the cameo and I still don't get it XD
I'm with you on the cameo my dude, a full update dedicated to that is way too much imo.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Yeah, they confirmed it on their youtube.

I'm with you on the cameo my dude, a full update dedicated to that is way too much imo.
my guess is sense stark said he was working full time on game mechanics and would just now be getting back into working on the fun parts of the game as he called it the cameo was the breather that would allow the storys time to be written.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
they updated their patreon with another post "Limited Time Scenes", probably another sneak peek or just an explanation of them (im not a patreon so if any patreon shares it, kudos to him).

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes