Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,

In 0.85 we're going to be introducing something called "limited time scenes". Simply put, some stages of some hentai scenes will only be visible if you meet certain conditions, much like the virgin scenes where you're only able to see the virgin variations in case Ayame is a virgin (speaking of which, we want to go back and edit (re-write) those events further so there's an even bigger impact than just blood).

In this case we're introducing scenes where you need to be in a specific "morality" range to watch because it reflects Ayame's state at that point, for instance, events where Ayame is gropped by strangers will have a different text and facial expressions depending if Ayame is sluttier or more pure.

With that said, don't worry as you can see all the scenes in one playthrough if you know where to go at what given point and detailed information will be provided with the walkthrough.
Hey guys,

In 0.85 we're going to be introducing something called "limited time scenes". Simply put, some stages of some hentai scenes will only be visible if you meet certain conditions, much like the virgin scenes where you're only able to see the virgin variations in case Ayame is a virgin (speaking of which, we want to go back and edit (re-write) those events further so there's an even bigger impact than just blood).

In this case we're introducing scenes where you need to be in a specific "morality" range to watch because it reflects Ayame's state at that point, for instance, events where Ayame is gropped by strangers will have a different text and facial expressions depending if Ayame is sluttier or more pure.

With that said, don't worry as you can see all the scenes in one playthrough if you know where to go at what given point and detailed information will be provided with the walkthrough.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Don't want to sound like a dick, but it's kind of hard to avoid spoilers when they are pictures directly under the sentence :D You might want to put it in a spoiler tag

Well I think I'm gonna skip this update and maybe the next 2 or 3 as well. I like to see the scenes connect so when you get 1 scene per route, that is not really fun. And since they are doing a full cameo patch, that bassicaly kills my interest until the middle of spring (depending on their update speed maybe early summer :p )
I already stated that I don't get a patreons mindset when they announced the cameo and I still don't get it XD
You're right, I forgot my manners this time :noexpression:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Y'know, I didn't really realize it up until now, but once this Aylia cameo shows up, there might be more sex scenes with her involved than there are in her actual game at the moment XD

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
new post on their patreon, apparently the full aylia patch is 0.86 and not 0.85 according to a previous post, so maybe 0.85 is story focused, need confirmation from a patreon on this tho.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
0.85 is story focused.
They fucked up their version numbers in the previous post, they edited it later.
So 0.85 is story, 0.86 is the Aylia content.

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
After I extracted v.84 downloaded from Mega, I started the game and it said: "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicles" Did I miss something?

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not, if mukuyaki keeps improving my balls will explode
Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it. The other concepts just seem far more interesting to me. Like this is the Season One that's really great but is all just to set up what will be a jaw-dropping rest of the series

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I don't think my boner can take that many
That probably means 1 event with 3 different parts or set of CG-s in it ( if not then yay :D ). You will be fine :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it. The other concepts just seem far more interesting to me. Like this is the Season One that's really great but is all just to set up what will be a jaw-dropping rest of the series
Well out of the 3 other games on their list Night Eternal is the only one that I'm interested in. It's an interesting premise for a corruption game. It will probably take a looooooong time before they reach that point though. Unless they manage to grow into a bigger group. Even then it will probably mean more content not faster releases but I'm not sure.

Reactions: kongflcl

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
That probably means 1 event with 3 different parts or set of CG-s in it ( if not then yay :D ). You will be fine :)

Well out of the 3 other games on their list Night Eternal is the only one that I'm interested in. It's an interesting premise for a corruption game. It will probably take a looooooong time before they reach that point though. Unless they manage to grow into a bigger group. Even then it will probably mean more content not faster releases but I'm not sure.
I'm really interested in Crimson Moonlight the most, its premise has tons of potential. I also like it's current character design the most as well. But yeah, I'm betting it'll be 3 years at least for that to happen so really no point in bringing it up but their mention of the post-apocalyptic/medieval world in Iris due to Night Eternal made me long for the future.

Night Eternal looks really dope as well. Contrition Report doesn't do much to grab my attention but I'm sure whatever they do will be great.

The sci-fi/space exploration game could be really interesting but definitely not setting my sights that far. Although I'm confused/interested in how they get to that point when in Iris you travel to a world that's regressed to a medieval state

Overall I kinda fear Alansya Chronicles as a whole may suffer from being overly ambitious cause it's surely a lot to pull off. And ppl like me so eager to see it come into fruition only makes matters worse :coldsweat:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
The zombie game looks like a mix of saeko from HotD and overgrown genesis :p... would still go for the h.
Succubi mc is also hardly original, but seems more interesting. There needs to be more games with fem mc taking the lead (not that the other aproach displeases me either, but it gets tiresome after a while).

Reactions: Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The zombie game looks like a mix of saeko from HotD and overgrown genesis :p... would still for the h.
Succubi mc is also hardly original, but seems more interesting. There needs to be more games with fem mc taking the lead (not that the other aproach displeases me either, but it gets tiresome after a while).
Yeah most games with a fem MC is usually corruption focused. I have no problem with that since I like those game :D but it's good to change it up a little. For example there is that corruption game that got translated not too long ago. I played the japanese version of it and it's starts out as your usual corruption game but by the end of it she's a lot more dominant then the guys insted becoming the usual fuck toy. It was a nice breath of fresh air.

Reactions: mesoru

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah most games with a fem MC is usually corruption focused. I have no problem with that since I like those game :D but it's good to change it up a little. For example there is that corruption game that got translated not too long ago. I played the japanese version of it and it's starts out as your usual corruption game but by the end of it she's a lot more dominant then the guys insted becoming the usual fuck toy. It was a nice breath of fresh air.
Now im interested, mind to tell us what was the game's name that you played :D

Reactions: kongflcl

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Now im interested, mind to tell us what was the game's name that you played :D
It's on this site so you might have already played it. It's Material Girl from dieselmine. Considering the machine translations that this developers game usually gets, don't expect good english :p

Reactions: Fibito and mesoru

Nepu-Nepu

May 17, 2017
has anyone made an account in ulmf recently? i want to comment on their post there but I can't post anything because when I try to to private message an admin it says "new message" and I couldn't write anything.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes