AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Well the main focus of the game is corruption and NTR , not lesbian action (not that i dislike it), so obv melvin is one of the preferred routes due to heavy NTR and corruption, if you are playing this game hoping for a lot of lesbian scenes then you are playing the wrong one.
Maybe, but the good thing is this game have good drawing so, that dark wish maybe can wait. and i say ''wait'' because is better believe in something than no believe in nothing at all.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
theres a new post on their patreon, its available for $1 patrons so its not the new version, maybe a salty post or another sneak peak? any hero who can share?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
theres a new post on their patreon, its available for $1 patrons so its not the new version, maybe a salty post or another sneak peak? any hero who can share?
If I have to guess it's a post about a 26th release :p (maybe some progress info)

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not finished but I couldn't wait to show you guys, shading and the eyes are going to be adjusted further.
Thanks for sharing man, Adriana looks more bitchy and mature now, but i still prefer ayame over her, i want an aylia scene sneak peak tho t.t

Reactions: VermillioN

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
New post on their patreon "As always, you guys talk, we listen!" i wonder what it is since its a pic, *crossing fingers for aylia scene sneak peek*

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
dreams crushed, anyways, its good that they are open to suggestions like this, its cool to have some room for change.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
ya its good that they do these polls, since they can give room to different choices and opinions, but still the red lipstick feels so wrong with adriana, she looks 100 times better on the right one.

umumikon

Feb 24, 2018
I already play the melvin route but at last scene, ayame go to park at night and the game just end...
it happens to 7/11 route too..
any fix for this?

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
For Aylia's Cameo, they should just make it a weekend event where Ayame walk's into Jack's room when he's not around, but he left "Aylia's Story" running on his computer. Then, later that night, she has a dream that she's in Aylia's story. Dream theory, easiest cop out.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,
We talked, we asked, we got A LOT of feedback, and so we have decided upon something that should please most people.

0.86 will no longer be a Aylia crossover, we're going to proceed with our game as usual, total of 12 scenes which we will reveal now:

1x Sato Route
3x Garcias Route
2x Melvin's Route
3x Nurse Route
1x New Clarke's Route
1x Jack
1x Arthur

Why have we decided like this? Most of the routes are at a tipping point and they will shape up into what they are really about, so we want to progress them all over that tipping point and finally give each of the existing routes their identity. Unfortunately for us to do this we won't have any new free roam scenes but we will make up for it on 0.87 where we can have 1 scene dedicated to each route and leave 5 scenes for free roam.

Sooo, what does this mean for Aylia's Crossover?

We're still going to do it, but instead of interrupting our main plan we're going to do it on the side, we're going to come up with a great, meaningful story, meanwhile Yummy already bet someone that his version would come out before our Aylia Crossover so unless he fails we should see a sizeable patch coming out in the next month/month and a half, this will allow me to study Aylia's personality a bit further.

We decided to make a side game for many reasons. Because it wouldn't make sense to make a short story and invest a ton of time and resources into it just for a couple of scenes. Because we want to take this opportunity to see how our CG team will do with monsters in the CG's which they are super excited to create, so it needs to make sense story wise (meaning, Aylia can't come to present Heaven City). Because we want to make it that Aylia and Ayame have a lesbian scene and it's kinda hard to convince Aylia into one and finally, because Ayame and Aylia need to be present in some gang bangs.

We've thought about some crazy ideas like the world of Aylia and the world of Ayame "fusion" (like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) and all the characters (Melvin, Sato, etc.) are transformed into monsters, so in a sense, they'd be there too XD

We will figure out very soon the best approach to this and report progress on our mini-game which should have anywhere between 12 and 15 hentai scenes and in this format, wouldn't delay the releases of our own game.

That is all for now, as always, thank you so much for your support! Leave the feedback on the comment section below and I promise you will be heard.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
To be honest, i don't care about the crossover and i wouldn't mind if they just made a patch full of free roam but we'll see how things going.

.86 patch still tomorrow(26), r-right?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes