Aug 2, 2017

Here you guys go,

First of all, sorry for the few hours delay. Some family issues happened.

Anyway, the good news is, patch is here and we didn't miss it by a lot.

There should be very few if any bugs in this patch, however there's a lot of stuff that we want to give a few touch-ups like quests and what not so sometime this week we're going to release the walkthrough and the patch 0.85B which is just minor dialogue (none of it in Hentai Scenes) changes and other QoL changes. Nothing major but it will clean up the game a bit.

Eventually we will also change all the Adriana busts and hentai scenes to match the new Adriana which you'll be able to see in a hentai scene already!

First of all, how to get all the hentai scenes:

// CINEMA x2

Progress in either or both Melvin and Sato's route, for Sato he will meet you in the ticket line, for Melvin he will meet you once you're already inside the cinema so Sato's will take priority. It's a one time scene so you can meet the requirements for both at the same time but once you see Sato's you can go to the Movie's again and see Melvin's. Both scenes have a tanned and a non-tanned version.

// JACK

Just progress in the family route, after the last scene from the last patch (Ayame titjob to Jack which by the way was mostly re-written to it's worth watching again) you will be next to your bed in the morning, just go to Jack and talk to him in his desk.

// MELVIN x2

Just progress in his route normally to see the two new scenes.

// SATO x2/3

Just progress normally in the convenience store route and you will see the three scenes after you bail Sato out of Jail. One of them is not with Sato. There is also a bad ending in case you don't bail Sato out of jail (you have two opportunities to deny helping Sato), if you deny him help during any of those two times you see the new bad ending. We want to add a picture after it to explain what happened to a certain someone.

// GARCIAS / NEW ADRIANA+ROBERT

Just progress normally in the Garcias route after the first swinger sex.

// SUBWAY MOLESTER

You need to acquire any of the two perfumes being sold in the game and have a low morality (I think it's 59 or below). You also need to be at night time so as soon as you have a chance to do it, do so.

// STUCK IN WALL

Once your morality is low (again, I think it's 59 or below) talk to the kids in West Inwood (place where you get robbed out of Sato's stuff in the previous patch) during the day. There will be an event sign there to let you know when the scene is available.

And finally, tanning in the beach is now working as it's supposed to. Requirements are the same as last patch.

That is all for now. Any questions and the always appreciated feedback, please post in the comment section below. Thanks for support and I'll talk to you guys soon.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
i get a black screen when the first one of melvin's new scenes starts zzzzz after he tells ayame to have lunch in the front with him.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
me too, that has clearly to be a bug. hope somebody has any idea on how to fix it or we'll have to wait for a patch.

Edit: this update is an unplayable mess, the Sato's route cycles back to the police station event and then black screen there too.

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
I just used recollection room to see the scenes, but I like the work up to them as well. Hoping it gets a bugfix soon-ish.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
me too, that has clearly to be a bug. hope somebody has any idea on how to fix it or we'll have to wait for a patch.

Edit: this update is an unplayable mess, the Sato's route cycles back to the police station event and then black screen there too.
Well to be honest the sato route would end there so you don't miss a thing. The main problem is the melvin route black screen.

As far as the scenes go they did a good job :D The only thing that feels weird to me is the jack route. I mean it's kind of weird that after the first scene he uses the "I'm so innocent please help me" card. It would be much better if he started with that.

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
any non-mega link? mega always hits the cap on me for some reason

edit - mediafire link if that's okay mediafire.com/file/0i945vv136d610p/Fleeting%20Iris%20v0.85.rar

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Well to be honest the sato route would end there so you don't miss a thing. The main problem is the melvin route black screen.

As far as the scenes go they did a good job :D The only thing that feels weird to me is the jack route. I mean it's kind of weird that after the first scene he uses the "I'm so innocent please help me" card. It would be much better if he started with that.
They re-wrote the first scene as well so he plays that card from the start.

Reactions: Leonhardt

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Hi guys, i unfortunalety delete my save files... So, can some of u shares your's (never mind what route is) ? sry if my eng is bad.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

All these routes, but still no scene of Ayame getting knotted by that dog outside the house :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: VermillioN
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes